• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FIREMISSION: Mainstream Media poll. Do you believe Maine needs stricter gun control laws?

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Three options: YES, NO, and "Only for assault weapons" (LOLWUT)

Winning at a margin of 64 to 21 so far.

Every fight we participate in COUNTS. Hit that shit like it's a charging xenomorph with fangs bared and you got a pump action full of 12 gauge slugs.

Scroll down the page slightly and it should be right there less than halfway down:

69% no...

Guess I didn't realize how liberal the news is as I haven't read it in years. The headlines are nuts.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    69% no...

Guess I didn't realize how liberal the news is as I haven't read it in years. The headlines are nuts.

That is why many, if not most MSM sites had long ago disabled their article comment pages. Because they were being clowned ruthlessly by their readers and not just for piss-poor writing skills either.

Headline when poll closes… “Overwhelming number of Americans favor stricter gun control, with almost half of those wanting assault weapons ban…”

• Sad
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Poll Closed.
    630BF4F3-B821-48CE-A23E-AC65882DE3D4.jpeg