• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Fishy members. Now that photos have been fixed

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Things that make you go hmmmm.

7395556C-1A73-4EDE-8906-1E0FECAA4139.jpeg
    B5B3F9AA-5C42-42AA-892E-E062F732A466.jpeg
    F3EB0CF9-B2B9-418A-BF72-CFBD3C6091DC.jpeg
    BA25467C-A68B-4516-AC07-E7A04C832EFB.jpeg
    42E3882E-12E4-4BE2-804C-09DE93867724.jpeg
    FC6FA819-6662-4582-9E61-35A5B1709833.gif

Smells like 3 letter or someone related to that fag that posts nudes for a bunch of dudes

Reactions: deersniper
    Maybe I'm missing the point, but those Post #'s are in that particular thread.
    It’s a sleeper account for some nefarious state actor or other.

Or ?

Why the posting gaps ?

Why the old join date with low post count but a flurry of posts now ?

Why the posts now that are designed to rile up members or paint the site as extremist ?

It’s a sleeper account for some nefarious state actor or other.

Or ?

Why the posting gaps ?

Why the old join date with low post count but a flurry of posts now ?

Why the posts now that are designed to rile up members or paint the site as extremist ?
    You could very well be right, but still my point stands that those circled numbers don't pertain to how many posts he had at that time, but rather total post count of everybody posting in that thread at that time.
    Look at the post dates vs post numbers (qty).

Something's hinky.......
    Same goes here. Again, I agree that the general sniff test on this guy doesn't pass muster, but it's more his language and manner of structure that stinks to me.

You could very well be right, but still my point stands that those circled numbers don't pertain to how many posts he had at that time, but rather total post count of everybody posting in that thread at that time
    Maybe your fishy too

I circled his total posts. Called messages there in his profile. And I circled the post dates. Showing the big gaps.

Only time I had a gap that big in my posting was when I found my first piece of pussy in high school.

Maybe your fishy too

I circled his total posts. Called messages there in his profile. And I circled the post dates. Showing the big gaps.

Only time I had a gap that big in my posting was when I found my first piece of pussy in high school.
    You know what they say ?

Strap a 2 x 4 to your as……
    Never mind, I thought the big gap you were talking about was her pu…..

Shit. Just never mind 🙄

perhaps. but there are forums i've joined and do not frequent. that is possible. but you might be right. hard to say. it does pay to pay attention though.

personally, i hope the various agencies ARE watching. that way, they can see how they are the laughing stock of the world and how people respect panhandlers more than they respect the people that are working against the constitution.

and they do need to be ridiculed, mocked, and called out for their treason. also need to be arrested and tried.....but we will get there eventually. even if i have to wait until judgement day.....we will get there.

Apparently he's out of Goldsboro. I use to be stationed there and its only 45 min up the road from me.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
    Maybe he sold his Savage and bought an AI, now he wants to hang out at the urinal with the rest of us.

Or..... he is a three letter glow boi and he is going to sell me lowers with extra holes, drilled solvent traps, and blasting caps (cause we all know they will lead a horse to water then drink from the same trough) then bust me so he can move up the federal job ladder. Hmmmn.........

We could all be wrong though, he may just be a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

What did I miss? I'm just here for the drunk shit posting:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Not today Tom Cruise and your crazy space religion, not todayo_Oo_O

Reactions: deersniper
    Wait, I joined in 09 and have approximately 270 posts. Are these rookie numbers? Do I need to step it up?

• Haha
    Reactions: stefan73
    I've learned to be be a suspicious, cynical old fart. It's the lessons life has taught me. Some of the courses I've had to take multiple times until it soaked in.

But I'm not seeing any red flags here based on gaps in posts or subject matter.

Whenever I come across something the enemy does that pisses me off or further proves their agenda I post it here. It riles me up and should keep other patriots riled up and on point.

Last edited:
    If I was a .gov agent I would be playing the role of anti gov radical, getting banned, and accusing other members of being an alphabet bois.
    but thats just me...
    346dcbeab3393f0b05ccadf64d12ba24.jpg

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone is not out to get you. ;)

I have been on this site for years but rarely post, (32), hopefully I got in before it was suspicious to not post a lot.

Old join date, low post count and gaps in posting you say?…

1649776055828.gif

If I was a .gov agent I would be playing the role of anti gov radical, getting banned, and accusing other members of being an alphabet bois.
    but thats just me...
    View attachment 7847818
    Yeah....ive claimed more than once that Wade2big is fed. I enjoy his post and the things he says, but if I was fed, that would be my SH persona. Whitmer case.. Bueller.....Bueller.....Bueller!