• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Competition Events FL or similar winter matches

1moaoff

Safe space provider? Nope!!!
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 16, 2008
    cincinnati, ohio
    So finding where matches are is still a pain especially since I won't use FB. Any clubs regularly holding matches in the warmer south over the winter?

Where in Florida?
    - Altus Shooting.
    - Volusia County Gun Club
    - GCP at JTAC Ranch.
    - SFPRA at Tradcraft Range.
    Doesn't matter... I travel for work anyways... looking for 1 or 2 places that have them regularly... I would fly in..

Ease of use?
    Everyone listed uses F/B.
    Well, I don't use facebook. And neither does a growing majority of shooters.

Practiscore is used to pay and squad.
    Practiscore is used to schedule and advertise matches. I can find hundreds of USPSA matches on Practiscore without ever opening facebook. Matches from the clubs I follow appear in my PS calendar automatically, I don't even have to look for them.

Well, I don't use facebook. And neither does a growing majority of shooters.

Practiscore is used to schedule and advertise matches. I can find hundreds of USPSA matches on Practiscore without ever opening facebook. Matches from the clubs I follow appear in my PS calendar automatically, I don't even have to look for them.
    I have never had FB account , not sure why any 2A supporter would

Reactions: 308pirate
    Alabama seems to be the most consistent at monthly matches. Go to the precision rifle series website and look at the regional series. I discover new matches there that I didn't know existed.