• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

FML Trigger shoe broke during shipping to gunsmith

taseal

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2011
SE FL
wtf is this shit doing in vintage rifles? I must have putted in the wrong place... moving it!

Re: FML Trigger shoe broke during shipping to gunsmith

I just had the same thing happen to me, mine was a rifle basix trigger. Remember when you make you claim you need to add in the cost of the gunsmith installing/tuning it, as well as the shipping to and from the smith, wink wink
wink.gif

i got some remmy factory triggers w/o the safety for your pleasure

lmk

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i got some remmy factory triggers w/o the safety for your pleasure

lmk</div></div>

do they come with shag carpet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just had the same thing happen to me, mine was a rifle basix trigger. Remember when you make you claim you need to add in the cost of the gunsmith installing/tuning it, as well as the shipping to and from the smith, wink wink
wink.gif
</div></div>

ah shittttt.... didn't think about that.

I should have made my gunsmith write me a quote, so I could have mailed that as well

well apparently it was approved. that was fast... lol...

I put it in for 91.99 which is what the mark-x trigger at midway goes for. I'll just pay the diff and get a timney trigger I guess.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i got some remmy factory triggers w/o the safety for your pleasure

lmk</div></div>

do they come with shag carpet?</div></div>

for the carpet...i'll have to charge extra....

I think i'm gonna just get the shilen. seems to be the best next to jewell. and apaprently jewell doesn't like getting dirty, which this rifle probably will. (it's like a long distance SHTF rifle for me)