• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

FOR SALE: Vortex Razor Gen 2 4.5-27x56 EBR-2C MOA - $1600 TYD

Hookdown

Lieutenant
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2017
Conroe, TX
I'm appealing to the buyer who is looking for function over form. No box, no sticker, no manual. But the scope is in excellent condition. I do have a the sunshade, still new in the plastic. It's never been screwed on to the scope. It has a brand new battery and absolutely everything works as brand new. I just replaced it with a MIL version, so I don't need this one. The scope is currently properly mounted, torqued and leveled in the mount. So the buyer can literally clip it on to his/ her rail and sight in. I want to move this fast so priced accordingly. $1600 TYD, Paypal preferred. F&F or you pay the fees.
The ADM QD mount is available to the scope buyer only, for an additional $100. It is 0 MOA.

IMG_7345.jpgIMG_7330.jpgIMG_7331.jpgIMG_7340.jpgIMG_7341.jpgIMG_7342.jpgIMG_7343.jpgIMG_7346.jpgIMG_7332.jpgIMG_7335.jpg

Reactions: siraltitude