• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Flow 556k just got approved today. Just over 8.5 months. Fucking death wait🤮

Attachments

• 20240517_154233.jpg
    20240517_154233.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Wow
Reactions: lash and USK308
I just made a purchase this morning with Capitol Armory. Docusigned this evening so hopefully certify in a couple days. I’m hoping for a 3 day turnaround.

Reactions: bigfoot750
Which trusts are you all using? I read some time back that the more used trusts would start getting approved more quickly as the verbiage doesn't change. Four months and a few days is pretty good in relation to prior wait times.

Reactions: cdpond
I’ve got 3 in jail since 12/16/23 on a 3 person trust that already has 3 approvals on it. No changes have been made. Called last week, confirmed the 12/16 date and that they’re still pending

Was it a Silencer Shop trust or something written out by your lawyer? The "boilerplate" ones like SS that most people use, from what I'm told, will get approved more quickly than the ones written by lawyers for individuals as someone literally has to read the whole doc.