• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTB FOUND

Wanting To Buy
I have a bushmaster upper on the way to me. It doesn't have a bolt but has everything else. I accidentally bought it. (Don't ask). If you or anyone else is interested, I'd definitely like to sell it so I can get the left handed one I need

I have a bushmaster upper on the way to me. It doesn't have a bolt but has everything else. I accidentally bought it. (Don't ask). If you or anyone else is interested, I'd definitely like to sell it so I can get the left handed one I need
I am not interested, thanks.

Hi, I'm not trying to play Debbie Downer here but Nordic 22LR uppers are damn near Unicorns to find in my experience. It took me 18 months to acquire my first one. The DPMS 22LR uppers had NC parts in them and are pretty good. There is always the JP version as well. Good luck in your search.

Reactions: Mister Ridge
Hi, I'm not trying to play Debbie Downer here but Nordic 22LR uppers are damn near Unicorns to find in my experience. It took me 18 months to acquire my first one. The DPMS 22LR uppers had NC parts in them and are pretty good. There is always the JP version as well. Good luck in your search.
The Rock River Arms 22LRs use the same bolt and barrel breech as JP and NC. Long lead but still available.

I assumed as much concerning the Nordic but I figured it doesn't hurt to try. Thanks for tips on alternatives, although JP says they won't ship to my state. Odd.

I assumed as much concerning the Nordic but I figured it doesn't hurt to try. Thanks for tips on alternatives, although JP says they won't ship to my state. Odd.
You may also want to check in with the 3-gun crowd over on the Enos forum. That's where I first learned about the Nordic upper back in 2010.