• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTB Found

Wanting To Buy

Breiss13

Private
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2020
All of you rich folks who got the new 6-36x56 please pass on a sweet deal for your leftover Mrad GEN II. Don’t care if it’s ebr 2c or 7c and used. Just cheap and not dented/ran over.

****Please have a price if you want to sell yours. Not a fan of, “I have one make an offer.”****

Last edited:
Reactions: Dank27
I have both 2c and 7 c, trying to decide if I want to buy a 6 x 36. The 2 c has been used in prs a couple thousand rounds, its been a safe queen for a while now, and the 7c has less than a box of 20 shot on a new build, I have the box and everything, it's pretty much brand new. Make me and offer, I have extra sets of vortex precision or seekings 34mm rings available as well, make me an offer. Edit, I have boxes for both scopes

Last edited:
If you’re still looking, I have two for sale.