• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS: Christensen Arms ELR "Frankenstein" Stock (RH, SA, Rem 700, M5 inlet)

wyliecoyote

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2018
North Dakota
When my journey into precision shooting first started years ago, a 6.5 Creedmoor Christensen Arms ELR was the rifle I had and my efforts to turn it into a PRS match gun are reflected in this stock. It originally started out as a nice lightweight, carbon fiber, BDL hunting stock but I bastardized it into this amalgam of parts and craziness. It's still lightweight at 3 lbs, 6 oz. Modifications include:

1) Full lenth Area 419 Arca rail installed with t-nuts and filled in on the sides with J-B Weld epoxy
2) Seekins Picatinny rail on top of the Arca rail on the front (old school sling swivel on back end)
3) Picatinny rail on rear toe of stock for attaching an Accu-Shot mono-pod
4) Daniel Defense Pic rail flush cups front/back
5) Professionally inletted from BDL to M5 and bedded by reputable gunsmith (had a Hawkins M5 DBM in it so it'll work perfectly w/ AICS mags)
6) SAP two round holder
7) Cool rattle can camo job because I hunt coyotes

Included are all the spacers for the length of pull and cheek riser, action screws, and original BDL floor plate, CF magazine box, spring, and follower. If you have a Rem 700 SA this should fit right off the bat or require very little modification. You could also buy it for all the parts listed above and still come out ahead. It's definitely not a bad stock as it sits and is still very functional, especially in a hunting role. The original barreled action has found new life in a Manners LRH stock and will serve on as my lightweight NRL hunter rig. Asking $300 shipped. PP F&F, Zelle, or money order.

Attachments

• ELR (1).jpg
    ELR (1).jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 158
  • ELR (2).jpg
    ELR (2).jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 153
  • ELR (3).jpg
    ELR (3).jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 136
  • ELR (4).jpg
    ELR (4).jpg