• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD FS- L3 Cratos damaged!

Poundcake

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2008
WA
SOLD THANK YOU This is a touchy subject/ item that I am hesitantly posting because I can’t see any use for nor afford in its present condition..
I picked this awesome optic up 2 years ago for a great price ( now not so great) with big plans to integrate into our training curriculum. However I noticed some corrosion in the battery terminal and sent it in for warranty repair only to be told by L3 that the imager was dying. So, my great deal turned into not a great deal because we are in the middle of some substantial construction and I cannot afford to double my investment into it inorder to repair it. No matter how bad ass it is, and it is if you’re ever used one, almost overwhelming...

currently, everything still works, the battery corrosion issue was fixed, but a small spot appears on the image that I imagine is an indicator of impending failure. This unit has extremely low hours, in fact we used it less than 1 in total before sending it back.

L3 quoted roughly 6,000 to repair the units camera/ FPGA. If anyone here is interested in picking up a fixer upper or parts this is all you. Please message me for info. I’ll post pics if there is any interest, it’s in otherwise perfect condition. Comes with pelican, manual and all small parts. Acquired legally, etc… make me an offer otherwise asking 3,000 or open to trades for optics with a t3 reticle, etc.

Thanks fellas

Attachments

• IMG_3415.jpeg
    IMG_3415.jpeg
    445 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3413.jpeg
    IMG_3413.jpeg
    368 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3412.jpeg
    IMG_3412.jpeg
    391.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3411.jpeg