• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD FS or Trade - Like New CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical

MDrimfirerookie

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
For Sale is a like new CZ 75 SP01 Tactical in 9mm. Bought this about 3 weeks ago, cleaned it and shot 50 rounds through it.

This is the SP01 model that has the de-cocker, not the manual safety. It comes with (2) communist compliant 10 round mags, a cleaning rod and cleaning brush and all documentation from the factory.

The gun shot really well right out the box. I just don't like it nearly as much as I thought I would. I am looking to sell to re-coup some of the funds for another project.

Price - depends on face to face vs shipping - see below for the explanation. Payment via the normal routes.

Trades - I'd be interested in discussing a trade for a used ARC Nucleus action with a .223 bolt face or an appropriate LVPO optic in this price range.

If you are local to central Maryland, I'm willing to meet at your FFL or MSP barracks of choice as long as it is within reasonable driving distance (lets say 50 miles) of Pikesville. It would be $700 flat and I'll pay the transfer fee.

If you are out of state and I need to ship, it will be $725 total. Prefer to ship myself but if your FFL only takes from another FFL we can work that out.

I have this listed on another forum so the first "I'll take it" gets it and I'll go by time and date stamp.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

6d5r0fgo2c.jpg 6d5r0fgo4b.jpg 6d5r0fgo4u.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Blazin