• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2024-04-23_16-39-07.jpg

dads 1947 super M still runs.
That suicide wheel on the steering wheel, will hurt you if you're not careful. He has the wide front, not the narrow front used in corn.

If you ever get a chance to go to an "old" tractor show do it. What they did with the machines is just amazing.

There is one common theme however, OSHA.....never heard of her.

What the fuck is this?
View attachment 8402943

And the presenter needs to shave that dead opossum off his face.

It might be the SCATT training system. Came out a long time ago.

More likely the Mantis-X system for pistols. It uses a accelerometer to map muzzle movement.

The Scatt system is an optical unit that tracks the relative movement of a black dot; i.e. the black aiming mark of a bullseye target.

Last edited:
Reactions: doubloon
If you ever get a chance to go to an "old" tractor show do it. What they did with the machines is just amazing.

There is one common theme however, OSHA.....never heard of her.

Been to many. Hell, dad even has an 'old' (we call it new); John deer 720, hand clutch. Thing can pull.
I love how the old bailers worked; makes you appreciate the new bailers.
Had a buddy that could dig up a buried engine and make em run. Amazing how those old pieces of equipment just needed a cleaning and some minor maintenance, and bam, they'd fire up.
th

Reactions: HPIguy and Modoc
Been to many. Hell, dad even has an 'old' (we call it new); John deer 720, hand clutch. Thing can pull.
I love how the old bailers worked; makes you appreciate the new bailers.
Had a buddy that could dig up a buried engine and make em run. Amazing how those old pieces of equipment just needed a cleaning and some minor maintenance, and bam, they'd fire up.
th
If anyone is near southern WI, I highly recommend the Rock River Thresheree.

I am in a DGAF mode today. Trying to keep my composure around these $&@&$@&$ is getting difficult.

A few minutes of this thread sure helped. Thanks. 🙏

View attachment 8403138
Sounds like time to share this again.
Morning Radio Dj in Houston (Rod Ryan) used to play this for guys when they were having a hard time. Still good.

My dog scares the crap out of the Amish.

BTW, I'm looking for someone to will her to if my health declines further and I meet my maker. Serious inquiries can PM me.

Maybe hit up @W54/XM-388
He may be a good option.
Good guy. Huge heart for dogs

I am in a DGAF mode today. Trying to keep my composure around these $&@&$@&$ is getting difficult.

A few minutes of this thread sure helped. Thanks. 🙏

View attachment 8403138

I hear ya brother.
Working triage in busy ER today.

A few sick folks who need us.
Loads who are just wimpy, lazy, and /or dumb taking time and resources.

“I need an STD check and want to get my shoulder thats been hurting for 2 yrs checked out.”
Direct quote.