• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

WAR-03_03_24-3-23.png

No kidding a guy at the agency just north of us had a 9mm stopped by his Iphone. The bullet stopped in his pocket, did not even make it to the vest. It did go through a window first, but still it was pretty interesting. The office kept the Iphone, bought him a new one, it was his personal phone and they are going to put it on display, not sure if they ever did.

My grandkids are in training, something akin to tae kwon do. My 4 foot nothing, maybe 70 lbs soaking wet granddaughter, has better form than my 13 year old, 6 foot tall grandson. I'm sure the teacher will keep handing them belts as long as my daughter keeps writing him checks. Their training is nothing like shown in the video.
Girls and women pick up techniques better than boys/men. Males tend to use muscle and power. To make things work. With women the big obstacle is bringing out the brutality switch when it matters. Trained with a lot of women and many were very good at trained techniques, But when it came to turning on the killer instinct .
Lots of women couldn't flip that mental switch.

Reactions: jpjulian
I
Girls and women pick up techniques better than boys/men. Males tend to use muscle and power. To make things work. With women the big obstacle is bringing out the brutality switch when it matters. Trained with a lot of women and many were very good at trained techniques, But when it came to turning on the killer instinct .
Lots of women couldn't flip that mental switch.

taught BRM to butter bars at fort knox for a while and I promise you it’s much easier to train women to shoot then men………
BRM = basic rifle marksmanship…..