• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Eh, more like Step 1

Due process is, of course, involved.

Natually, tribunals.
1715866065233.png

LOL. Reminds me of all those faggots in their Tesla's this past winter in Chicago I think it was. The temps were brutally cold and they were lined up 25 deep waiting their turn to charge up their appliance car. Batteries wouldn't take a charge and many of them simply left their Duracell powered car and walked.

LOL. Reminds me of all those faggots in their Tesla's this past winter in Chicago I think it was. The temps were brutally cold and they were lined up 25 deep waiting their turn to charge up their appliance car. Batteries wouldn't take a charge and many of them simply left their Duracell powered car and walked.
As opposed to the faggots in the F150s….

And the people in Chicago aren’t faggots. Their issue is that they’re stupid… Let’s buy a wet electrolyte based battery vehicle and subject it to freezing temperatures without planning. Ain’t nothing wrong with a Tesla if you live south of the mason Dixon line, but like any other vehicle yeah I got to know what it’s limitations are and you gotta buy it accordingly.

You live in the middle of nowhere you want a gas powered vehicle, or better yet… Diesel. If you live in an extremely cold environment, you probably want gas powered vehicle.

Of course, when NASA and Toyota get done coming up with their most recent battery technology, electric vehicle owners will be laughing at people who have gas powered vehicles. The difference is striking: for the same volume of batteries you get twice the capacity and it doesn’t care if it’s cold out. When the standard Tesla model 3 or model Y gets 700 miles a charge, then suddenly EVs are the rulers of the car world.

Of course there’s that little nuisance about being able to produce enough electricity… that far left likes to screw up every chance they get (Nuclear is bad… oh shit we need nuclear, etc.).