• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_869d73adea82aecd2ea41386f0263c24_1a4c27f6_1280.jpg

My first bike was a Yamaha. Guys used to give me shit for buying a Jap bike. I used to tell them, you bought your Harley from some multi billion dollar corporate conglomerate. I bought mine used, gave my money to an American guy who was trying to feed his kids. Fuck off.

View attachment 8287145
Whatever just keep going to Walmart or whatever you do you.

There will never be enough people willing to do the thing that will help anyway so we might as well sit back and let it burn down.

Jeff Bezos hates you with a passion just keep that in mind as he floats on his yacht with his T injections and plastic GF.

This video brought to you by gurl power

Awful.

Disturbing to watch.

It looked like the dog thought it was play time and didn't do a very good job of chomping down on Tracy until the end of the video.

I've heard that some departments have completely eschewed the use of nightsticks and/or batons. That's too bad, A crack across Tracy's skull might have made him a lot more compliant.

I'm pretty sure the one that I posted pic's of will handle a b train with the tractor attached. I'm not sure exactly what that driver did to screw up that badly. There are some really special crayon eaters among them, that's for sure.
Kristian
I remember working with a couple old loggers who would always say “ Most Truck Drivers were Choker Setters with their Brains Kicked out.”

After having inspected multiple Royal Construction Projects, I’ve come to agree with them. I’ve seen some Awesome drivers and some……🤦🏼‍♂️😵‍💫🙄

It looked like the dog thought it was play time and didn't do a very good job of chomping down on Tracy until the end of the video.

I've heard that some departments have completely eschewed the use of nightsticks and/or batons. That's too bad, A crack across Tracy's skull might have made him a lot more compliant.
What was the guy doing.

Cop created the whole shit show.

Don’t enforce any laws on American’s until Gov enforces laws on invaders.

In this case he has an excuse.

That chick is too busy painting her black fingernails to take the dog out and train.

WTF she was doing with the cell phone on response was disturbing. I’m guessing updating her Facebook page….

1. Proof that dogs will always respond to their owner.
2. A bad police dog can be worse than no police dog.

Reactions: pmclaine
My daughter's choir class sang the national anthem at a local hockey game last night. I called the hockey team number to ask if I'd be able to bring my camera in the arena, and was told I'd need a media pass, but that could be easily arranged. I figured maybe a few shots through the glass, but one thing lead to another, and I got to go out on the ice with them.
ADCreHdMOPISm77oOpXhAU1DchPV9XPnATB9CjcrHdZrhhEq8jwEnL-ZYNvIaU6B1DuB-B2TYoiuJi6PAo67R1u2xoJp4JLcTad3OdKbBcfV379ox2t-3UtQ=w2400

ADCreHcx6yO1pFx9W0nKJrGVVJBzR4VE-uCS1DsXKdWqcykWYimkDxzDtq2f8xlPXaY7KViN0W0_3doBAKJurKcxjmaugSAA1sPCJ9MptuESpGnbL6KuQ4_x=w2400

ADCreHd2EdpCJaBf4MrQI4HUQyf-HqLnQHWJ2PJ96hDdKoJLMCx41pEgLY82ya3u-R6vA7GFo4oQbqkt5LT3dW35bkugrl1msVPplmjPaZfV6NeaWrOd7HEJ=w2400

Kristian
That is awesome... of course, I was like "Brockelhurst Middle School?" Where the heck that! (I'm a German... Heh. It's good to know we made it to Canada as well!)

Just goes to show adding a motor between the wheels doesn't make them any smarter or any less arrogant on the roads.

That was hilarious, especially the second idiot ... I spit coffee on my keyboard.
Twofer

Reactions: doubloon
As you type on a Chinese built device 👍🏻😘

(just a guess but very good odds)
It's tough to shop for non-Chinese products, but not impossible. Actually easier as more companies have moved out of China, for numerous reasons. Pre Pandemic, I didn't really care, but since then it's become somewhat of an obsession. With effort, I've found routers, dehumidifiers, lithium batteries, pretty much everything not Chinese. Mind you, not necessarily made in US, just not made in China. My one flat out failure was tires for a boat trailer. Looked for a year, just not possible.

Last edited:
Was going through emails to/ from my wife from 13 years ago (before we were dating).

To save time in diagnosing problems or issues, doctors use personality types. The current list of personality types identified to date are:

Type A - Competitive, driven, stressed, workaholic.
Type B - Relaxed, patient, friendly.
Type C - Reticent, unassertive, nice to a fault.
Type D - Anxious, insecure, gloomy, depressed.
Type E - High-achieving, perfectionist, everything to everybody.
Type F - Prone to forwarding e-mail messages.
Type H - Hostile, hateful.
Type I - Egocentric.
Type J - Orderly, neat.
Type M - Melodramatic.
Type O - Prone to making spelling mistakes.
Type P - Persistent.
Type R - Responsive.
Type S - Doesn't get enough sleep.
Type T - Thrill-seeking.
Type V - Plain, simple (vanilla).
Type W - Wacko.
Type X - Dominnering, tyrannical.
Type Z - Extremely laid back (the "opposite" of a type A).

Even though the above seems exhaustive, it became evident shortly after making this list, that there were many others still not accounted for. Thus, as a service to you and your physician, here are the new personality types forthcoming:

Type AA - Alcoholic, co-dependant.
Type BB - Gun owner, free-lance shootist.
Type CC - Intravenous drug user, NA member.
Type DD - Large breasted.
Type EE - Easily frightened by things that squeak.
Type FF - Always fast forwarding DVD's, tapes.
Type HH - Hospital hound.
Type II - First mate on every ship.
Type JJ - Likes to be called 'Jay' but you can call him/her "JJ" or you can call him/her JayJ"... .
Type MM - Candy lover, addicted to sugar.
Type OO - Mistake prone, easily shocked and awed.
Type PP - Poor bladder control.
Type RR - Always tired, listless, resting.
Type SS - Needs absolute control over you and everyone else.
Type TT - Loves to rhyme everything.
Type VV - Likes things fast paced, says "Vroom-vroom" alot.
Type WW - Wheely wacko.
Type XX - Totally out of it most of the time.
Type ZZ - Top.

🤣🤣🤣 What the hell

I guess the thing he has going for him is the rain is water cooling the bearings and wheels on that cart otherwise bad things might happen, in fact, may have happened.

Fuck shopping cart wheels don’t work in the climate controlled walked environment of the shopping market.

Something online with pictures and an explanation along with the pictures would be great.
You seem well learned conversed and write in the English language.
That history would be greatly appreciated if shared.
That's not even the good stuff.
My erudite writing abilities came from reading of all things, the dictionary. My mom bought me 3 sets encyclopedias in 1957, and I started in to reading them. A Thesaurus as well as a Gazetteer and a huge Webster's Dictionary came with it. Mom was a simple woman, with little to no education. We read the dictionary every day, at least 5 pages. Smartest woman I ever met.

more proof why women shouldnt be fucking cops...

i have not met a single woman cop who didnt try to MASSIVLY overcompensate for her weakness by being overly aggressive....every single one of them is a fucking douchebag.
how the hell did she end up without her belt? why did she drop her belt with her weapon on it?

more proof why women shouldnt be fucking cops...

i have not met a single woman cop who didnt try to MASSIVLY overcompensate for her weakness by being overly aggressive....every single one of them is a fucking douchebag.
I’ve been in law enforcement for 17 years now..completely 100% agree

EDIT: I do see women being an asset in some forms of law enforcement such as human trafficking/special crimes(rape victims, child assaults, etc) and county level corrections..but really nothing else..and make one a damn supervisor higher than a sergeant? Policies and procedures get really opinionated

Last edited:
I’ve been in law enforcement for 17 years now..completely 100% agree

EDIT: I do see women being an asset in some forms of law enforcement such as human trafficking/special crimes(rape victims, child assaults, etc) and county level corrections..but really nothing else..and make one a damn supervisor higher than a sergeant? Policies and procedures get really opinionated
We have several large cities in NC with female Chiefs and the attention is on “community outreach” every time they are on the news….after another murder.

My daughter's choir class sang the national anthem at a local hockey game last night. I called the hockey team number to ask if I'd be able to bring my camera in the arena, and was told I'd need a media pass, but that could be easily arranged. I figured maybe a few shots through the glass, but one thing lead to another, and I got to go out on the ice with them.
ADCreHdMOPISm77oOpXhAU1DchPV9XPnATB9CjcrHdZrhhEq8jwEnL-ZYNvIaU6B1DuB-B2TYoiuJi6PAo67R1u2xoJp4JLcTad3OdKbBcfV379ox2t-3UtQ=w2400

ADCreHcx6yO1pFx9W0nKJrGVVJBzR4VE-uCS1DsXKdWqcykWYimkDxzDtq2f8xlPXaY7KViN0W0_3doBAKJurKcxjmaugSAA1sPCJ9MptuESpGnbL6KuQ4_x=w2400

ADCreHd2EdpCJaBf4MrQI4HUQyf-HqLnQHWJ2PJ96hDdKoJLMCx41pEgLY82ya3u-R6vA7GFo4oQbqkt5LT3dW35bkugrl1msVPplmjPaZfV6NeaWrOd7HEJ=w2400

Kristian
My daughter sang solo at a Chief's game and Applebee's, made it possible to stand next to Alex Smith on the sideline and yes, camera was not an issue. I was sent about 50 pics and a couple of videos(network coverage) by the Chiefs. Not bad for a senior in high school.

Reactions: MJF
My “Christmas present” will be replacing the inverter on the monarch which exploded yesterday. Went off like a rifle being fired next to my head. I assume either a chip got in it (found one, but not touching anything?) or dust accumulated and shorted out a capacitor. No idea. It was sudden and loud

View attachment 8286158

Big spark, tiny whiff of smoke. Didn’t even trip breaker. New one inbound from MRO supplier…. Sign because I don’t know how long the capacitors are going to be “hot” so just keeping people away from it until I put in new unit next week.

If it’s not one Damn thing it’s another…
come on man........ That's not OSHA safe..
Where's the

7344__34237.1534772524.1280.1280.jpg