• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Game camera?

If you can afford them, Reconyx are arguably one of the best.

I run a couple Browning and Moultrie and am happy with both. They have all come a long way from where they were 5-10 years ago.

Ill second the brownings, I bought several last year and they are fantastic with a much longer battery life than my old bushnell cameras. I left one out earlier this year and due to an errant branch it took almost 1600 videos before it died. Based on normal use that would last an entire season before I needed to replace the batteries.

I can’t speak to video, only use burst / stills. Whatever you get, spend the money and put lithium batteries in it. Seemingly YEARS of use off them.

I find the video quality quite good, when I get back to my computer I’ll see about posting some stills from the videos.

I use moultrie and wild game innovations. My use is on the south Texas brush and almost always in front of feeders. Distance from camera to area where activity happens is usually within 20 yards and these are great cameras for that.

If you can afford them, Reconyx are arguably one of the best.

I run a couple Browning and Moultrie and am happy with both. They have all come a long way from where they were 5-10 years ago.
I've seen too many bad reviews of Reconyx night pictures to chance buying one. Moultrie has been my go to cam company for many years with good results. The woods line is about 70 feet from the camera, so I'm happy with the night pics. Besides, I'd hate to spent mint on a camera to have it stolen.
one eye.JPG

Reactions: Franck