• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gamechanger fill?

Mxridr

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 4, 2017
    Just want to add little extra fill to gamechanger. Something that locks in. I know it is secret sauce but I would like to add fill that is close. Any recommendations? Thanks

Are you trying to change the fill, add a second material, or just add more of what is in it already? If it's just adding more of the existing fill, give the folks at Armageddon Gear a call and they can do that for you.

Just trying to add more material. Bought it used from club member and it could use more fill

Just want to add little extra fill to gamechanger. Something that locks in. I know it is secret sauce but I would like to add fill that is close. Any recommendations? Thanks

I spoke to David Schabel at Spex-Lite. They make a range of fills, from light to heavy. Contact them for a quote. It's around $50-60 per cubic foot for the light to medium fill.

I should say Spec-Lite is the fill that Crosstac (and maybe Armageddon Gear light bags) uses in their ultralight shooting bags.

Might also check out the fill kits that Bison Tactical has for the game changer, can lighten the bag up but mine still does its job great. Somewhere around $30 for the kit.

A cubic foot of fill is a shit ton. Go to your local fabric store and get some plastic pellets that they use to fill dolls. Works super good on small bags.