• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Geissele MRGG-S adopted by USSOCOM in 6.5 CM.

Has anyone heard anything about potential release dates on this one? I have called but they won't give any insight.

KAC was dug in tight with the unit since the 90s. Its nice when a big part of your R&D is the best funded special operations unit in the world, with their own huge R&D budget and operations. We can in large part thank KAC and Delta for the reinvention of the large frame AR in the 90s and the development, advancement and standardization through the 00s and 10's. I think with the K2 generation of guns, we kind of hit peak performance and it wasn't until some radical changes (such as phased gas array and a barrel that can shoot that tight for that long) that we see improvement with the large frame.

The other thing is the advancements in the small frame with calibers like the 6 and 22 arc, are really taking away the advantage of a large frame AR, unless you need the energy downrange. They are much smaller, lighter, standardized, easier to shoot and have way more options for build out. There are going to need to be serious advancements with the large frame to make it worth it. But the funny thing is all the advancements that make the MRGG so great, are being rolled into the GFR small frame.

If It was my money, today, I would buy a 6 ARC GFR or wait for the 22arc that's currently being tested to roll out.
Friends, remember this day. Tis’ the day this dude stepped on his winky with one of the big dogs at KAC. He then attempted to obviously walk it back with the whole, “it was a joke, relax…” bullshit and then proceeded to further rectify his winky-smashing by blessing us all with a soliloquy on how KAC changed the large frame world.

It’s okay, guy, Ray Charles can see you’re not long for nuance out in the “public.”

He's probably lurking; logged out, watching. You know he doesn't have any friends to interact with instead. Tonight tho he's probably loading ammo to shoot 45% of the points on Saturdays match. But that's okay. He only goes to matches to hold onto real shooters pockets.

Ray Charles can also see that DBD has been banned, so what’s the point of directing comments at him?
What in the boomer comment bullshit is this? We all know several things that apparently you don't. First is, Ray Ray can see that DBD is still reading these posts. Secondly, Ray Ray can see that 99% of my comment was directed at everyone except DBD. Thirdly, Ray Ray can see what a VPN is.