• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gen Schwarzkopf has passed away

Re: Gen Schwarzkopf has passed away

I met him in the mid 90s while doing work in his offices in Tampa. We did a lot of work in the building and on a couple occasions we shared an elevator with him as well. Can't help admitting feeling as though I was in the presence of greatness. And I never got any crap from him about being a construction guy in one of the passenger elevators!

Back in 98 or 99, some asshole threatened his life and there was a security detail posted in the lobby of the building and on the floor of his suite. I was eager to be the guy who stomped the fuck out of whomever had the nerve to try to get at the "Big Guy" if I was fortunate to have the opportunity.

Rest in peace General, you are sorely missed here.

Meet him at his Neighbors home in Fla long ago, and still recall his expression an thoughts on past places and events going way back.

Rip General, and you were right, we will "Drag the Line" one more time.

Our NATION has lost a great man and a great soldier.

Rest In Peace General.

No doubt he is now organizing the guard on the pearly gates.

..MJ..

ee27d9b6.jpg

I read his biography twice and I don't read books much at all.
Great man, great life, great warrior, his passing is a great loss.
RIP general.

RTP A good man who always meant what he said and was able to look past his own personal beliefs to grow as a person and a leader