• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Going Epic In Rimfire

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    Over a trigger.

Yes, it's still available but probably not for long.

Sorry, MOA only.

And please, whatever you do, don't recommend KIDD! He doesn't wanna be controlled...

I've said enough.

You are welcome.

That's another "Look at ME" shitshow. We've got entirely to many non medicated idiots on here anymore. Half a dozen of these little bitches need to just fucking melt away. Pathetic fuckers.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
    Damnit ...........what 'd I miss.........is it still available ?

Edit : Nevermind

Man, I've noticed that so many people have "hair triggers" these days.
    Hey wait, nobody recommended that to him.
    LOL

Reactions: lash
    ....I'm still waiting for the butt sex.....

• Haha
    Reactions: 1J04
    Well, it appears Choid is in there, so ya, Choid n Chard, or Re-Chard, are prolly gonna have ButtSex.........
    I live rent free in the weakest of brains on the Hide.

What a fucking twat. Why does everything with these fucks go back to politics.

Bet he asks wait staff at restaurants what they recommend just so he can argue about it.

"I won't be controlled!....I'll have the chicken"

Too.
    Just sayin'.🤣🤣

Oh and you missed a hyphen also. (Too?)😉

002FFF5F-D4A0-4518-9F4F-E6526822AF1F.jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: 6.5SH
    Is the Kidd trigger still available?

I don't wanna be controlled by Timney and I'll only be controlled by Volquartsen if they throw in baked goods and a koozie. I don't even have a 10/22, I just wanna see what all the fuss is about.