• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Xmattedgex is good to go. Easy transaction and good guy to work with!

brianc74 is 100% GTG! Clean and east transaction. Item packed great shipped fast and great comms throughout.

Duc

Bdomar is GTG ordered on Wednesday received on Friday morning, Great price.

Uspsa2011, lamero (Jordan) and lawofsavage (Charles) both did good, friendly, prompt and clean transactions with me on expensive items.

Last edited:
Backspace is GTG. He was friendly, easy to communicate with, prompt and precise.

Manzgear is 100 % GTG! Quality of work is beyond excellent! Barrel shipped fast and safe.

Duc

nice transaction with GoforBroke45, he shipped faster than promptly and very good comms, he is GTG

Idahoorion

Picked up a B.O.R.S. form CS95. Very easy to work with and would not hesitate to purchase from again.

Bought a scope from Basher (Nick R.). He was good to deal with, the transaction went smoothly and he communicated well throughout. 100% good to go.

Reactions: Basher
The following are guys that I've dealt with in the past few weeks that I've forgotten to leave feedback for, so I'm posting them all here at once:

@Renomd
@BobinNC
@dumbbell

I'll have more to people to add in a bit, but these guys were all super easy to work with and I'm a happy customer. Thanks a bunch, gents!

Recently bought a kestrel from CD0311. Works great and as advertised. He even offered to help at any time so I’ve saved his number. 10/10 would recommend!

rth1800 is good to go. Comms were great & he worked w/ me on a PayPal booboo I made w/ zero issues. Package arrived just as he said it would. No problems doing business w/ rth1800 in the future.

Last edited:
maxfly is GTG. Purchased a S&B 3-20 pmii ultra short msr for an awesome price. Item shipped the same day we made the deal!

Reactions: alfmoonspace
Bought a rifle from locked&loaded. Rifle was as advertised and he even put forth the effort to make the rifle CA legal before shipping. I'd have no problems buying from him again.

Joshcole is GTG bought a rifle from him and everything was as described. Whole transaction was very smooth.

Bought a scope from linsmea. It was shipped quickly with great communication. It was packed really well and was absolutely perfect as it was described. Thank you!