• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Bought a scope from linsmea. It was shipped quickly with great communication. It was packed really well and was absolutely perfect as it was described. Thank you!

Sharpened Graphite is good to go. Scope came in very fast and exactly as presented. Highly recommend, great communication, very fast shipping. Overall very professional

TB52 is good to go aka Tanner B.

He bought an Accuracy International Chassis off of me and paid very quickly.

Thanks, TB!

Leonard is great to deal with. Shipped the scope within about two hours of the deal. Crazy fast and was exactly as described. Deal with confidence!

Rmas308 is solid, shipped fast and sent me tracking, great communication. Won’t hesitate to buy from him again.

Had a good transaction with NorCal Vu as well, definitely a good guy to deal with.

Renomd is a solid buyer.............spoke with him one night about an optic and he wired me the money THE VERY NEXT DAY!!!!! Excellent communication as well. Deal with confidence!

CB4128 is GTG. Friendly guy, honest, quick to ship and would definitely buy or sell with him again.

rufields is GTG. Everything about the transaction went very well. Quick shipping, great communication, items in perfect condition. If all transactions went as well as this one, it would be a good thing.

John