• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Covertnoob5 great seller, answered a wanted ad I put up, sent pictures and communicated well and shipped extremely fast.

Will happily do business with him again.

jhunter is 100% GTG! Stuff just as described and shipped fast.

Duc

Last edited:
I have to put in a good word for Doug and the other folks at Camera Land in New York. Doug, an active Hide member, hooked me up with a sweet package deal on a Meopta MeoPro 80HD spotter. Everything has arrived and survived the shipping. I absolutely recommend getting a phone/camera adapter. I'll be using mine for load development and later for hits on steel. If I'm going to get into calling my shots and tracking the results, the adapter will make it much easier when I'm shooting by myself.

jwknutson17 is 100% GTG. Had some difficulties on my end and he took the time to help me make it right.
Deal with in confidence.

Duc

@wjm308 is good to go. He sold me SB scope at unbelievable price. Thanks buddy!! Also is a wealth of information.

@softcock is good to go. Just completed my second purchase: a bolt pouch this time. It arrived quickly and is manufactured to the same very high level of quality as the other products I've purchased from him. He emailed me right after he shipped it to tell me that he'd forgotten to pack a couple of Malice clips with it but would mail them separately -- excellent communication and service. A+

Working with @Nittynate was an absolute pleasure. Communication was easy, payment was fast and enjoyed the conversations. If he lived closer I'd love to shoot with him. I highly recommend Nate to the Hide community!

Shawd43 is GTG. Goods exactly as described and shipped quick. Highly recommended.