• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Sheepdog910 is the real deal. Lightning quick shipping. Very reasonable guy. He it GTG.

@PDXdouble hooked it up and followed through. Fair price, fast shipping, and good communication.

Attachments

• A4F406E6-8B7D-46BF-9C93-677D577FBB2E.jpeg
    A4F406E6-8B7D-46BF-9C93-677D577FBB2E.jpeg
    510.9 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: PDXdouble
@CSI-cyberspace
Good to go. Great transaction, nice to talk to and item as described. Thanks again.

@lone_soldier

lone_soldier

Above and beyond - had an issue with an empty box arriving and USPS has been no help.

Frustrated I reached out to the seller to ask him to file a claim and he went way above and beyond - sending out another lesser optic at no cost to me.

Good guys like this are what makes the hide such a great place to trade. Thank you @lone_soldier

Anyone have any suggestions on getting the stolen/lost item back? Empty box delivered and USPS is saying they did their job.

Reactions: Dgtrnr and HOOFER
ballisticdaddy is GTG, I bought a chassis from him and it was as smooth a transaction as you could ask for.

I want to add SouthFork to the good guys list . been looking for ARC components . he picked some up for me out of state .