• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Good Tunes

And....
On that same train of thought.
Carlos who admitted he was tripping balls on blue Owsley acid that Jerry Garcia gave him when he played this.
There's a whole documentary about that where he goes into much detail about the fact he was scheduled to play the next day and thought he was going to be OK.....heh.
The sound engineer for the Grateful Dead was also a bio chemist known as Bear Owsley (real first name is Stanley) which is where the whole acid bear thing came about.
This bear...

c012f3d5-7df4-4267-aec7-30c41cf6c1c8.jpg

Obviously blotter....anywho, this song.

Reactions: mosin46 and 918v
And....
Carlos who admitted he was tripping balls on blue Owsley acid that Jerry Garcia gave him when he played this.
There's a whole documentary about that where he goes into much detail about the fact he was scheduled to play the next day and thought he was going to be OK.....heh.
The sound engineer for the Grateful Dead was also a bio chemist known as Bear Owsley (real first name is Stanley) which is where the whole acid bear thing came about.
This bear...

View attachment 8421139

Wow, almost as large as a Trump rally

Lately I’ve been on a Metal kick with some Vintage Outlaw Country thrown in.

Slap you upside the head boy...
If you're wanting to play some David Allen Coe you play the only song he's ever done that was worth a shit.

Damn kids these days :D

Reactions: Modoc
And....
This bear...

View attachment 8421139

they were still that good 2 years ago anyway,prob still are

I discovered these boys; The Small Town Titans around Christmas some years back covering "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch." I was impressed with the vocals and metal version. I was an instant fan. Here's an original. Because when it comes to woke libs and democrats....Who doesn't like ruffling feathers :LOL:

I'm a guitarist so I don't initially pay much attention to vocals. But, I was impressed with both here.

Reactions: mtrmn