• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gun Range Shooting in PA

Friends don't let friends do public ranges.

Nah... Public ranges are where I put my Hi-Points and cheap bulk FMJ ammo through their paces while wearing my "I FUCK ON THE FIRST DATE" T-shirts, and munch on Cheetos without a care in the world...
smiley_smartass.gif

Seriously though, this story looks like a damn good shoot by the bystander. No innocent lives lost. Potential murderer gets deaded. Win situation.

Lucky for the dead guy that the range wasn't packed that day, talk about swiss cheese.

Reactions: BytorJr
I went to the range yesterday and I was the only one on my firing line; then the long range opened up and I was again the only one. However, it's obvious there are some people that cannot follow basic rules (not the case in this situation quite obviously), but I've never seen so much brass not collected. I made a nice grab of 223/308 brass. Couldn't pick up all the 9 and 45 (left vacuum at home). I walk out to place my target and there are holes all over the place from shooting low (at 50 yards some of them were 20 yards in front). Either they have no clue where their bullets are going, are rapid firing unsafely, or using too short of target stand (pit slopes down) and should be able to figure that out in 2-3 shots.

Point is, people go to the range and think somehow "mommy" is working there picking up their shit, making sure they are safe, etc. If there are people I don't know at my range, I watch for a bit while I'm setting up shop, and if they are safe I'll continue. But, I've left once or twice. Shit the other day every bay was filled (50+) and no way I'm going out in that shit, NONE. People have become so unstable it's not worth it.

Point being, stay safe, keep head on low friction swivel mount!!!!

Finally, the hero who shot this bastard dead should be applauded, not criticized by the press....so now..what is going on that is politically important that they want our eyes off of?

Reactions: Sean the Nailer