• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gun Show Finds

168BTHPM

Werepig
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    Nevada
    I was at the Reno gun show today and found some cool stuff. First is a Feinwerkbau 2000 Free Rifle and it came with tons of extras, second is a Stevens 240 .410 O/U, and third is a S&W model 17-2 8 3/8" barrel. There was so much stuff at this show I didn't have time to look at all of it. There's a lot of Winchester 52's, Anschutz, Springfield 1922M2, and other cool smallbore rifles.

HPIM1690 (2).JPG

Reactions: abizdafuzz
    Is that FWB barrel clamped in the middle with the action and the rest of the barrel free floated? If not, What is that black ring in the middle of the barrel? Wayne

Guessing that ring is a barrel weight.

Those are awesome rifles. Wish I didn't sell my FWB air rifle that I had.

Seems that you guys have better luck at gun shows that we do up here. We seem to get the same old guys with the same crap. Heck they were still trying to sell a brick of golden bullets for $75!

Reactions: abizdafuzz