• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Handguns...show 'em

My first ever ceracoat camo job (could have been better, i see some improvement potential but for first ever job its ok i guess )
IMG_0544.jpeg

IMG_0548.jpeg

IMG_0549.jpeg

IMG_0543.jpeg

IMG_0545.jpeg

So my Stepdad passed about a year and a half ago. My Mom texts me the other and says, I was cleaning out closets and found a gun. Okay, what is it? So she sends me a picture of this Norinco 1911. I take it home, give it a good tear down and ultrasonic cleaning, and put her back together. Take it back to Mom, and she can’t rack the slide, tells me to just keep it. I’ve got some grips ordered, will probably put a beavertail on it, and somewhere around here there’s a box of 1911 goodies. Now if I can just remember where I put it. :ROFLMAO:

vInLv2j.jpg

JhhBYMp.jpg

ddgWUUV.jpg

PIOCRGr.jpg

So my Stepdad passed about a year and a half ago. My Mom texts me the other and says, I was cleaning out closets and found a gun. Okay, what is it? So she sends me a picture of this Norinco 1911. I take it home, give it a good tear down and ultrasonic cleaning, and put her back together. Take it back to Mom, and she can’t rack the slide, tells me to just keep it. I’ve got some grips ordered, will probably put a beavertail on it, and somewhere around here there’s a box of 1911 goodies. Now if I can just remember where I put it. :ROFLMAO:

vInLv2j.jpg

JhhBYMp.jpg

ddgWUUV.jpg

PIOCRGr.jpg
A good budget 1911. I shot and carried one for years.

Reactions: st1650 and HPIguy
I like the Norincos 1911s
Had a few over the years
They’re good starter 1911, mines always end up with almost all EGW, Ed Brown and Wilson parts down the road.

Reactions: HPIguy and Modoc
Do you find after you handle your Norinco and think you have had enough…..half hour later you want more of it?