• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Henry’s fun .22’s

Gunnie88

One shot at a time!
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2021
East TN
You can’t help but love lever action rifles. Their fun, lightweight and pretty accurate. It’s not an NRL22 choice by any means but just a fun shooter. My daughter snagged this from me a few years ago and it’s a great squirrel gun to carry into the woods. It will eat anything you feed it as long as you clean/oil it occasionally.
4A79D83E-DB84-4F46-A259-3B9B7B0C16E9.jpeg

Reactions: Rimdenter
We have three Henry rimfires, all in 22LR. Daughter has a Golden Boy, I have an Evil Roy carbine and a Small Game Carbine. They are fun. We're running peep sights on all three, the SGC came with a peep, and I changed out the buckhorn sights on the GB and ER...makes the irons a lot better.

Attachments

• Evil_Roy_Skinner1.jpg
    Evil_Roy_Skinner1.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 28
Henry makes some fine firearms, I have a GB that is a blast to shoot. I also have a brass W/octagon barrel 30-30 that is a hell of a deer rifle but it is so heavy that it is no fun lugging around the woods all day.

Reactions: Gunnie88
Henry makes some fine firearms, I have a GB that is a blast to shoot. I also have a brass W/octagon barrel 30-30 that is a hell of a deer rifle but it is so heavy that it is no fun lugging around the woods all day.
That's the way I feel about my daughter's GB, it's heavy compared to the SGC and ER.

Reactions: Gunnie88
We have three Henry rimfires, all in 22LR. Daughter has a Golden Boy, I have an Evil Roy carbine and a Small Game Carbine. They are fun. We're running peep sights on all three, the SGC came with a peep, and I changed out the buckhorn sights on the GB and ER...makes the irons a lot better.
I bought this Henry on a whim. Kind of always wanted one and it’s impresses me. Great workhorse of an rifle.

Reactions: Cowpokey