• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Here we go again.......Delta plus

I especially love this one:

"Scientists who are part of a government scientific advisory group from the United Kingdom said it is "almost certain" a new COVID-19 variant will emerge that will render current vaccines ineffective."

Gain of function is to change when a vaccine is introduced. You don't think Fauci's fantasy was to have a virus that couldn't be stopped, that he had a hand in.

I wish we where talking about this Delta plus
s-l1600.jpg

Ill see your Delta Plus and raise you a Delta Plus + one.

Do I hear a +2?

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Delta? Aren't they already priming us for Lamda too? OMG, OMG!!

Delta LM? Wait until they start necking it down or maybe a Delta Wilde?

Well - crap!

Does that mean my recently issued vaccine passport is no longer valid? Good thing I didn't get it laminated.

(Hypothetically - cuz I don't have a recently issued vaccine passport)

Hollywood branding 101...insert random name

"blockbuster 2, the sequel" :ROFLMAO:

Can say from experience, a pair of double Ds is a lot to swallow. We’re pretty much fucked!

We've always known it would keep mutating. That's what the flu does too, and why flu vaccine is only somewhat effective. (Unless it's during covid, in which case the flu becomes non-existent all of the sudden of course.....)

The only way out, is through! It always has been. The sooner everyone realizes this, the sooner we can put this insanity to bed and go on with life. Some will get very ill, and some will die (like the flu, and maybe in higher magnitudes), but the truth remains...

The only way out is through

We've always known it would keep mutating. That's what the flu does too, and why flu vaccine is only somewhat effective. (Unless it's during covid, in which case the flu becomes non-existent all of the sudden of course.....)

The only way out, is through! It always has been. The sooner everyone realizes this, the sooner we can put this insanity to bed and go on with life. Some will get very ill, and some will die (like the flu, and maybe in higher magnitudes), but the truth remains...

The only way out is through

"NO! I don't want to go bAcK tO nOrMal, I want communism and I want it RIGHT NOWWRRRREE!!!!"

1628216609772.png

delta variant, delta plus, lambda, supersized, XL, for real this time, royale with cheese variant sure ok :ROFLMAO: