• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

high level vaccine skeptics

Just picked up my wife from the hospital after I gave her covid. Half the patients in there were vaxxed so that kills the 80 % unvaxxed theory. Once in they used monoclonal antibodies rendesavere for her and 4 days later like it never happened. They also gave my oldest who went in with her regeneron and 36 hours later he was up and about.

If you have 45 minutes watch that utube video. The doc Malone worked on creating the vaccine. Yea its all about the money and Lets Go Brandon. FJB!

Another useful tool that lost it's luster is being discarded. He has been discredited and is of no danger to the regime.
No domino.

This is soviet era shit.

The AG is running for his spot. she took him out and is now going to jail him.

Hate the guy but this is banana republic to the extreme.

Reactions: Bender
Another useful tool that lost it's luster is being discarded. He has been discredited and is of no danger to the regime.

He could be a danger....this is the shut him up tactic.

AG doesnt want him shitting up her campaign.

Sure he could throw dirt on those higher also.

Possibly. But, he's lost his pulpit. The Pravda has turned against him so whatever he has to say will be like screaming in a forest. His character has been destroyed. He's a molester that has a history of not telling the truth. Who's going to believe what he might say?
He could be a danger....this is the shut him up tactic.

AG doesnt want him shitting up her campaign.

Sure he could throw dirt on those higher also.
Probably as you say. It's an insurance plan. He can keep his mouth shut and keep the $5 million or visit Epstein's cell.
When you cozy up to the rats you better not be hoarding the cheese.

you only have to ask yourself why the fda and cdc lied about IVM and claimed it is a horse drug (or HCQ, claiming that it is deadly).
this NIH paper was published in the spring. could it be because both are funded by the companies that make the vaccines?

Conclusions:

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.
If you want to turn your otherwise kindly General Practitioner into a nasty, condescending snapping turtle just ask him about IVM or if he'll write you a 'script for HCQ.

If you want to turn your otherwise kindly General Practitioner into a nasty, condescending snapping turtle just ask him about IVM or if he'll write you a 'script for HCQ.
don't have a gp since i don't go to the doctor unless there is a broken bone sticking out of my skin or something, so went online.
when i asked for a prescription, i included links to studies from the NIH showing the efficacy of ivm.
cvs wouldn't fill it at first, so i took the printouts of the studies and dropped them off at cvs. 10 days later they filled it.

0f2Sebje.jpeg

How dare you guys use deductive reasoning and critical thinking!

YOU WILL GET THE VAX!

YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS!

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING!

YOU WILL LIKE IT!

• Angry
Reactions: MadDuner