• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hodgdon Data Center down?

PA Valkyrie

Private
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2018
I just tried to access the online Hodgdon Reloading Data Center and it seems to be down. All the links I have go to a page that asks for my email address. Has anyone else had this problem today, or is this my browser acting up after this week's huge Win10 update? It worke just fine a couple of days ago...

It's done that to me as well. Click on reloading data center at the bottom of the page. Seems to work if I do it like that.

Dang, I was hoping that would work, CZ...but nada.

The link either goes to that email page or it opens up a "URLShortener" tab. Their site must be hosed. Hope it's not permanent, it's a great resource!

Here's the link I'm using.

It's a lil slow to load. If you're getting to this page. Click on the link down the bottom Reloading data center. Be patient as the page seems to be lagging. It is loading though. It's been like that the last few times I've tried it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210318-150517.png
    Screenshot_20210318-150517.png
    116.8 KB · Views: 36
Think they have been having a fair bit of problems. About a month back they had their new look for it, which linked to their store. Personally, I thought it was way less usable than before especially when comparing powers. Hopefully they are in the process of making it better.