• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hoptic USA

I have bought a few things from him and it’s been all good. He even answered a product question I had.

he’s a good guy in my book as a vendor and gets my deep respect as a LEO, particularly in current times.

Reactions: RS14
Can't get hoptic?

LelZlxK.jpg

Last edited:
All this shit for a god damned piece of foam rubber that you can make yourself with material from any number of local sources.

Reactions: Guthwine
All this shit for a god damned piece of foam rubber that you can make yourself with material from any number of local sources.

Lol, you are like the most active poster in this thread at this point.

And yeah, f&ck me for sharing my customer experience, right?

He is a very busy guy, it's a single dude running the operation. None of my saddles work unfortunately. It's sad :( They all came loose and I've worked with him on replacements. The adhesive sticks to the cheek riser no problem, but the pad is coming loose from the adhesive! So it's not that the adhesive isn't attaching properly to the cheek piece, it's the foam is coming off the adhesive... I was considering just spraying in some locking adhesive but ultimately I said f'it and I bought the Wiebad Mini Stock Pad...

You sometimes have to mail him a few times before he gets to the mail... it's a very tiny operation. But he's always been nice once I can get a hold of him.
Pretty much same experience I had. Just a solution looking for a problem when Im not sure there was ever a problem in the first place. im just bored blowing money. But agree hes been a nice guy.

Sounds more like OP was just hoping for everyone to agree with him and badmouth a company after about 10 posts in. The time alone he’s spent on this thread he could have made a new one.

The great thing about private business is they don’t have to do business with you. I know I wouldn’t based on how much you whine.

Reactions: 308pirate
Lol, you are like the most active poster in this thread at this point.

And yeah, f&ck me for sharing my customer experience, right?

I really like working with you Europeans but one thing I find very annoying is most of you guys are very sensitive and butthurt easily..

Reactions: Mike Casselton
Hey guys,

Please excuse me if this is not the right forum, but I could not find elsewhere to post this. So admin let me know otherwise.(y)

What I want to hear with you guys is what your experience with Hoptic USA has been like and what you think about mine. The company produces pretty nice equipment for long range shooting such as quivers in aluminium, saddle blankets etc.

Since I am located abroad (Scandinavia) I kindly asked if they shipped internationally, which they did. I got a very quick response and I was even offered a discount on the shipping. So I ordered a saddle blanket for my KRG bravo stock. (I was first planning on making one myself but I could not resist the Hoptic one since it is made specifically for the KRG bravo stock.) I was sent a link to proceed with the PayPal payment. Just few minutes after payment was done I received an email from PayPal saying that I was refunded. I quickly contacted Hoptic USA and asked what happened. However no response what so ever!! For almost a month. I wrote twice to them. No response during this whole time. Today I tried to ask a third time and wrote via the contact form, figured that they might not be able to ignore me this time, then to my surprise got the reply saying "Sorry Anton I sent you a refund not able to do business with you."

I've never experienced being refused to purchase anything before. It's like I've done something wrong, which I of course have not; I have never been in contact them before, and I've only written to them about this order. I am astonished quite frankly. I cannot figure out why they would suddenly after I paid, turn me down like that. The ONLY thing I can think of is that I have a foreign middle name in Arabic in my PayPal account. So what is this? discrimination? I really don't want to think that's the case, but what is it then? And they won't tell me?

I asked kindly if I may ask what the reason for "not being able to do business with me" is, but honestly I am not expecting an answer since they don't seem to want to correspond with me.

So guys, help me understand.

Thanks,
Anton

Hey, Anton......End of the month, going to DC for The Return Day of Prayer. Can't carry my AR or my EDC legally, and heard the Antifa might be there. So after much searching and a lot of "discontinued's" found this nice sword inside an Umbrella by Legendary Arms, ordered it, paid for it with Paypal, and began looking forward to receiving it. Two whole days later I see I have a refund from Paypal with no explanation. Then same day I get a refund notice from Legendary Arms.......with no explanation. Bizarre. My guess is they quit carrying it or could not get it anymore but were negligent in removing it from their site and were embarrassed. ( PS: I found a similar item, not quite as nice but half the price, and I'll be ready to thump the hell out of any maggots.)

So don't take it personal, unless you've reason to. Like you're making conservative commentary on AOL and they're deleting you faster than you can post. Cause you don't meet their community guidelines, which interpreted means you've got your own brain and they don't approve.

Last edited: