• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

House GOP Bill Proposes Sending Anti-Israel, Pro-Hamas College Rioters to Gaza for Community Service.

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

A bill proposed by House Republicans seeks to send individuals convicted of illegal activities at anti-Israel college protests to Gaza for a minimum six-month community service sentence, asserting that “pro-Hamas” campus activists “should get a taste of [their] own medicine.”
The legislation, spearheaded by Tennessee Republican Rep. Andy Ogles and supported by Reps. Randy Weber (R-TX) and Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on Wednesday, is labeled the “Antisemitism Community Service Act,” and targets those involved in anti-Israel demonstrations, which have seen numerous arrests and instances of violence:

“Any person convicted of unlawful activity on the campus of an institution of higher education beginning on and after October 7, 2023, shall be assigned to Gaza for the purpose of providing community service… for a period not fewer than six months,” the bill reads.

“If you support a terrorist organization, and you participate in unlawful activity on campuses, you should get a taste of your own medicine,” Rep. Weber told Fox News Digital. “I am going to bet that these pro-Hamas supporters wouldn’t last a day, but let’s give them the opportunity.”

Pro-Palestinian protests and encampments, which have frequently seen acts of violence and antisemitism, started at Columbia University in April and have spread to several other universities in recent days, including Yale, MIT, Princeton, Harvard, UCLA, and George Washington University.

Despite suspensions and arrests, new encampments continue to emerge:

The protesters have various demands, including urging universities to divest from Israeli companies, sever academic ties with Israeli universities, call for a ceasefire favoring Hamas, and grant amnesty to students sanctioned because of their involvement in the protests.

Additional demands include the defunding of campus police and reparations.

The bill does not explicitly mention Israel or the protesters’ affiliations but links the timing to events post-October 7, 2023, when the Hamas terrorist group perpetrated the deadliest attack against Jewish people since the Nazi Holocaust. The massacre saw the torture, rape, execution, immolation, and abduction of hundreds of Israeli civilians, as well as widespread Palestinian support for it.

The Iranian proxy Islamist terrorist organization targeted attendees at a music festival and those in southern Israeli towns, all while thousands of rockets rained down on Israeli civilian centers.

The brutal attack resulted in terrorists killing approximately 1,200 people, with about 240 hostages taken — more than half of whom still remain in Gaza. The vast majority of the victims are civilians and include dozens of American citizens:

The proposed punishment would involve community service in Gaza amidst ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas, aiming to quell the unrest and disturbances on U.S. college campuses, which have already witnessed more than 2,100 arrests despite some officials declining to allow police involvement on campuses.

In a post declaring, “Enough is enough!!!” Rep. Ogles tagged Tesla CEO and X/Twitter owner Elon Musk, who proposed last week that if someone “tears down the American flag and puts up another flag in its place, that person should get a free (but mandatory) one-way trip to that flag’s country”:

Critics have highlighted the bill’s unfeasibility and ethical implications, noting the slim Republican majority in the House and anticipated opposition in the Democrat-controlled Senate.

The proposal coincides with another bill aimed at canceling visas for international students involved in protests:

“If you hate America so much, you should get the first ticket back to your country and attend college there,” insisted Rep. Weber. “The unruly anti-Semites that are spewing hate & discontent on college campuses will not be tolerated in the United States.”

Read this article a couple days ago.
While I agree with it 100% there is zero fucking chance I believe I would ever happen.
Also saw an article yesterday from one of the states AG warning these dipshits that they could be prosecuted for wearing masks at the so called protests under some KKK laws.
That would be grand as well since they obviously aren't wearing them for any health concerns but identity concealment.
Takes me back to the pandemic when I walked into the bank and was scolded for not wearing a mask.
I looked at the security guard and commented that a year ago I might have had a gun pulled on me for doing just that.
He choked back smile while the Karen that did the scolding retreated with the typical angry constipated democrat look on her fat face.

I dont get it... why are we supposed to be pro-Israel? I dont see one side any different than the other... let them all delete themselves and wash the world clean of their presence. Havnt they been fighting forever? Its not my problem, not my care, if they want to rape goats, kids, curb stomp babies over there ... no one here should give a damn. And not one cent of our money should help any of them. You'd think people would get sick of being a wage slave for the whole world but nope.... people are all in. They dont care about you, your city, your state, even our country.... so F them all.

nothing like proposing some bullshit law to punish the people you don't like while pretending to care of the rule of law and the constitution.

stupidity
Just posturing and show boating.
Especially considering given the recent track record of events there is a very good possibility that some of their spoiled asshat kids would be in that deported group.

image000000.jpeg

Maybe they can find them passage on the ship loads of arms and munitions that they voted to continue passing out like tic tacs . Get two birds stoned at once

That would be a good idea to teach them but maybe they could help train our snipers , paper really doesn't produce the best snipers in the world .......

The students have a god given right to protest anything they want. They also get to go to jail when they break the law when their protesting goes too far.

The Republican whores in the House need to stop trying to sell our freedoms off for a few bucks from the ADL.

I agree a good bit with the sentiment but as said this will never see the light of day. Quit wasting our time and money with grandstanding bulshit and do your job. Excercises for obvious optics are worthless and ignorant with no upside.