• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

House Judiciary passed a high cap magazine ban last night

Maybe I sold go ahead and but a drum for my 10 and 15. Just don't really see a need for them though. Bulky and heavy.

As for the Senate? That's a good question. If Trump is for it, then it may actually go to the floor for vote.

This law will solve everything. Once the 1.7 Billion mags are turned in, no one will have one. It is next to impossible to make your own by welding them together.

1568418023939.png
1568418330661.png

sarcasm.jpg

Reactions: TACC
If army jerry was ever needed this is the thread.

It’s only a matter of time until everything over 20 vanishes

The reasoning will be...original m16 mags were 20’s

Civilians need more than the military with the same weapon

We aren’t talking ww1 stuff but modern weapons etc

That will be a hard one to fight

Reactions: TACC and Blutroop

It’s coming. People will have decisions to make. If it goes boogaloo then i hope to see all you gents on the other side. I for one can assure you that they ain’t using my money to buy my property back from me or essentially making me buy it back from myself. Fuck them and the horse they rode in on.

There is a shitload of other things that kill way more people each year than arms. Why aren’t we going after those? I’m going to start going after peoples cars, TVs, houses etc. see how they feel about it. You don’t need a fast car, too dangerous. You don’t need a big house and TV, too much carbon footprint making it too dangerous for the globe. Got to start using their tactics against them. This has nothing to do with saving people’s lives. Fuck the commies. I’m sick of worrying about this shit. Light the spark stupid mofos. I can assure you there are a lot of crazy ass people out there that aren’t going into the traincar. If they can make pot legal and Abortions legal and so forth then they don’t need to talk to me about guns.

Not fight in my front lawn..
I mean fight the pussies in congress

I had the wife make me a sammich earlier. She brought it to me on a couple paper towels. I asked if we were out of paper plates and she said "no".
^^^^^^^about as relevant as their bullshit. I will use what I have and not give a fuck about their rules that are unconstitutional. They can get a judge to sign a paper and send a goon squad to collect them.
Payback will be epic!!!!

Reactions: gunman_7 and TACC
Just wait; the going green mofos got a plan for that to. You will only be allowed to buy so much per week. Watch.
I learned basic chemistry in H/S,... so until they quite selling most everything or stop mother nature from producing things naturally the game will never be over. Besides that, if your already a felon, why would you worry about any law anyway? 442 up, an press on.

535 people can't control 300 million if my math is correct, only the criminally insane could believe that 535 could do that. Christ you don't even need guns at that point.

I hope those of you worthless fucks talking about shooting/resisting officials that come to your door to collect are fucking rolled the fuck up before your ignorance spreads to those who read through this shit and feel empowered by the typings of some fucking internet wannabe badass.

Some of you people never fucking learn. You’re literally posting that stupid shit in a public forum that any media outlet could screen grab and use against the rest of us.

Mother fuckers talk about the boogaloo and resisting to boost their frail egos but drive around with blue line stickers on their white 2wd F-150’s and e-scooters.

And yet we wonder why the left gains more traction. The firearms community is the biggest threat to the future of the firearms community.

I hope those of you worthless fucks talking about shooting/resisting officials that come to your door to collect are fucking rolled the fuck up before your ignorance spreads to those who read through this shit and feel empowered by the typings of some fucking internet wannabe badass.

Some of you people never fucking learn. You’re literally posting that stupid shit in a public forum that any media outlet could screen grab and use against the rest of us.

Mother fuckers talk about the boogaloo and resisting to boost their frail egos but drive around with blue line stickers on their white 2wd F-150’s and e-scooters.

And yet we wonder why the left gains more traction. The firearms community is the biggest threat to the future of the firearms community.
I have to concur with your thoughts on this.

By the way where was your avatar picture taken?

Very nice. I was at camp phoenix for a few months in 11-12 before I was sent to ghazni.

Was there in 12/13. We used to stop off at Phoenix from time to time to hit your PX up lol. Hated that 1/4 mile/felt like 3 miles ground guide entrance though lol.

Just wait; the going green mofos got a plan for that to. You will only be allowed to buy so much per week. Watch.

Just "borrow" one of the "environmentally friendly" electric cars...
"something goes wrong" with the cooling system for the battery pack and people will wish it had a gasoline tank instead.
It was actually a bit of a problem with certain models especially when sitting after crashes and such...

What, in your opinion, should the firearms community do to ensure its longevity?

Reactions: M8541Reaper

At one point, I had exactly the same thoughts on this as your post. The reason I switched camps actually has nothing to do with pro 2A or conservative messaging but people like Bill Maher and media like Vice routinely indicate that as soon as the public will is there for confiscation, they want to make it happen ASAP but that they are legitimately confused how to actually make it happen given that they believe the majority of gun owners are “come and take it” folks.

Personally, I don’t take this approach in any public way or even on an individual level with people I don’t trust because it can and does hurt your career as it reduces the people you appeal to on a professional level but I sort of view the “come and take it” folks as a necessary evil. In my view the “come and take it” folks are taking one for the team these and function as sort of an additional roadblock to confiscation if the public will is ever there for confiscation as I do believe the lefties take them seriously. I agree that you get written off as a crazy person politically and professionally once you make public statements along those lines but it does legitimately deter the lefties from gun grabs imo when they believe there are millions and millions of people out there with that mindset.

So, I agree completely. We should not submit. But let me ask you this.... When the war of Northern Aggression was among us, the South wanted the confrontation. We embraced that shit and we fought, died, killed and what was won? I'm going to warn that we will destroy the foundation of this country. We will lose so many things like Social Security, 401k, electricity, water, all of the stuff that we take for granted. I'm in for this next phase of our country and will act accordingly. We shall remained armed and ready to protect ourselves.

What, in your opinion, should the firearms community do to ensure its longevity?

I definitely don't have the secret sauce to longevity, but I did mention a possible path that our community has yet to actually try on a large scale (on another thread that's going on right now). I copied/pasted it below, which was my response to the thread recommending form letters and mass mailings.

---From my Other Post---

The problem is that letters and emails are filed and then ignored, because they don’t influence the officials into action. And you might as well save the stamp if it’s a form letter because they don’t carry ANY weight. The only thing that the Reps care about during district/DC weekly meetings is what are the walk ins and town hall speakers concerned about.

The problem with walk ins and town hall speakers is that when it’s a topic like this, emotions take over once the adrenaline floods in at the mic/conference room. That’s where our fellow fucktards are fucking us. By shouting this “cold dead hands/come and take em/ill be waiting” bullshit.

Been there, worked town halls/phones/cases, seen it first hand. I’ve watched people line up and yell about “X” during their 2-min mic time with zero action or thought given to the matter but then someone comes up and respectfully voices their concerns about the same “X” and asks to discuss the matter further in a meeting. Guess who got face time with the Rep the following week...every.single.time. Shit I’ve also answered enough constituent calls to tell you that mass calls/scripts don’t work either. Every time they got done reading from the script, a simple question or two would reveal zero depth or even any actual knowledge of the opinion the “deeply care” about. Or if they did, they couldn’t put it into words without cursing, yelling, or threatening, which got them flagged in the system and, if it happened enough or crosses a line, blocked and reported to USCP.

Be professional, educated, and concise with your elevator pitch if you want your concerns to linger between the left and right lateral limits of the brain housing group.

Ditch the open letters/firm letters/mass emails/calls, get off of your asses, put on respectable attire, and be active with your officials during their events. That’s how you get them to listen.

Cool, calm, collective wins.
Not posting threats or smart ass “oh I’m not threatening I’m just saying hypothetically” bullshit online or anywhere for that matter. Also yelling “shall not be infringed/no step on snek” doesn’t fucking help.

Just a #ProTip from someone who’s been on the other side, seen how fucked up it actually is, and knows what carries the most weight in the decision making process.

------

That's what privates are for:)

Well when you're a douchey contractor rolling 2 deep in an LC on the hunt for some snacks, while driving around town trying to find a Kabul Gold's Gym t shirt (my biggest regret was not getting one before leaving that TO), you get fucked by not having dirty pleb privates to do the ground guiding. I guess I could have thrown some cash at a random soldier and been like "walk me in peasant!" hahaha

Well when you're a douchey contractor rolling 2 deep in an LC on the hunt for some snacks, while driving around town trying to find a Kabul Gold's Gym t shirt (my biggest regret was not getting one before leaving that TO), you get fucked by not having dirty pleb privates to do the ground guiding. I guess I could have thrown some cash at a random soldier and been like "walk me in peasant!" hahaha

I thought you mercs didn't have "rules" to follow?

So, I agree completely. We should not submit. But let me ask you this.... When the war of Northern Aggression was among us, the South wanted the confrontation. We embraced that shit and we fought, died, killed and what was won? I'm going to warn that we will destroy the foundation of this country. We will lose so many things like Social Security, 401k, electricity, water, all of the stuff that we take for granted. I'm in for this next phase of our country and will act accordingly. We shall remain armed and ready to protect ourselves.

I definitely don't have the secret sauce to longevity, but I did mention a possible path that our community has yet to actually try on a large scale (on another thread that's going on right now). I copied/pasted it below, which was my response to the thread recommending form letters and mass mailings.

---From my Other Post---

The problem is that letters and emails are filed and then ignored, because they don’t influence the officials into action. And you might as well save the stamp if it’s a form letter because they don’t carry ANY weight. The only thing that the Reps care about during district/DC weekly meetings is what are the walk ins and town hall speakers concerned about.

The problem with walk ins and town hall speakers is that when it’s a topic like this, emotions take over once the adrenaline floods in at the mic/conference room. That’s where our fellow fucktards are fucking us. By shouting this “cold dead hands/come and take em/ill be waiting” bullshit.

Been there, worked town halls/phones/cases, seen it first hand. I’ve watched people line up and yell about “X” during their 2-min mic time with zero action or thought given to the matter but then someone comes up and respectfully voices their concerns about the same “X” and asks to discuss the matter further in a meeting. Guess who got face time with the Rep the following week...every.single.time. Shit I’ve also answered enough constituent calls to tell you that mass calls/scripts don’t work either. Every time they got done reading from the script, a simple question or two would reveal zero depth or even any actual knowledge of the opinion the “deeply care” about. Or if they did, they couldn’t put it into words without cursing, yelling, or threatening, which got them flagged in the system and, if it happened enough or crosses a line, blocked and reported to USCP.

Be professional, educated, and concise with your elevator pitch if you want your concerns to linger between the left and right lateral limits of the brain housing group.

Ditch the open letters/firm letters/mass emails/calls, get off of your asses, put on respectable attire, and be active with your officials during their events. That’s how you get them to listen.

Cool, calm, collective wins.
Not posting threats or smart ass “oh I’m not threatening I’m just saying hypothetically” bullshit online or anywhere for that matter. Also yelling “shall not be infringed/no step on snek” doesn’t fucking help.

Just a #ProTip from someone who’s been on the other side, seen how fucked up it actually is, and knows what carries the most weight in the decision making process.

------
Oh, I thought you were going to suggest giving in to some of the left's proposals.

Would love to see how this plays against the 'common use' rationale from Heller.

I would also love to see some rule put into place that if SCOTUS ever decides that a law that was passed was blatantely unconstitutional, all those that voted for it are liable for some kind of prosecution.

Would really make idiots think twice about dumb shit laws.

Oh, I thought you were going to suggest giving in to some of the left's proposals.
Well there is that tactic as well. See if we just give them all to them without issue, they will be so confused and probably implode. While they are celebrating, we, as an industry, rename and redesign ALL of our stuff to where it cannot be interpreted as dangerous lol.

I thought you mercs didn't have "rules" to follow?

lol Yea maybe back in the days of 2003/2005 but in 12 you had to at least follow the rules of the base/compound you were on. Otherwise you risked getting sent home and blacklisted... aka no more making it rain dolla dolla bills y'all. ...Fast-forward to 2019... and you can be sent home just for existing while the overall quality of dudes (and management) has gone to complete dog shit that they can fuck up non-stop (and put American lives at risk) and get bonuses. ...Yes, it makes no sense.

The original 'assault rifle' the STG44 was 30 rounds. AKs as well. Thompsons, M3s and many others now that I think of it.

Hopefully this goes to SCOTUS anyway shortly after RBG is feeding maggots. I seem to recall during the 94 AWB you could buy 'repair kits' for your existing mags which constituted all the parts of the 30 rounders but disassembled. I would expect to see the same again if the originals are all grandfathered.

Reactions: gunman_7
Would love to see how this plays against the 'common use' rationale from Heller.

I would also love to see some rule put into place that if SCOTUS ever decides that a law that was passed was blatantely unconstitutional, all those that voted for it are liable for some kind of prosecution.

Would really make idiots think twice about dumb shit laws.

Interestingly I heard that the USSC has been holding and will now rule on a bunch of 2Acases. Interesting timing again.

The original 'assault rifle' the STG44 was 30 rounds. AKs as well. Thompsons, M3s and many others now that I think of it.

Hopefully this goes to SCOTUS anyway shortly after RBG is feeding maggots. I seem to recall during the 94 AWB you could buy 'repair kits' for your existing mags which constituted all the parts of the 30 rounders but disassembled. I would expect to see the same again if the originals are all grandfathered.

The biggest benefit of trump winning again is the old hag will crap out mid term.

My kids will have a chance of this country totally going left.

Reactions: gunman_7 and TACC
aint no federal ban happening.

relax

Well we did already have a FAWB from 94-04 but I think a lot of people fail to realize that the only ones who benefitted from it were gun shops.

Hell I purchased my first AR, M1A, and Glock 20 during the AWB. Literally nothing effected sales except the prices.

If that happens now, as much as I don’t want it to, but I could pay off my houses and put aside a college fund for the kid with the increase in prices lol.

Regardless, I think the worst we’ll see is a grandfathering situation and meaningless restriction, which will be bypassed overnight by manufacturers.