• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How long have you been waiting for your POF upper?

In2b8u

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2007
WV Elkins
I've got to know. I have had an order in for a 16 in 308 upper since the end of Oct 08. Just want to know how many others are in the same boat. Piqued my curiosity.
Not slammin or bashin, just wantin to share the pain.

Re: How long have you been waiting for your POF upper?

My buddy ordered a p12x recon upper about the same time you did. It is in .223 caliber and it arrived last week.

If you ordered something in a different caliber (.308, 6.8 etc) it may be a little longer. Otherwise I would think you would be getting it shortly.

I have one and it shoots like a dream. You will love it.

Re: How long have you been waiting for your POF upper?

I ordered a complete black 16" 308 in Aug. of 08 and they said it would be 20 weeks. Jan 09 rolled around they pushed it back to a couple more weeks. A couple weeks later they pushed it back even longer. I finally called them so much they told me they could give me a 20" NP3 308. I took it but was not happy. (Really wanted a black w/shorter barrel) Quality of the gun was GTG. It took me about 11 months but I still hadn't got what I ordered. Who knows how long it would have been on my original order.

Re: How long have you been waiting for your POF up

I have been waiting since 21 Oct 2008 for a 20" POF-308 and was told it could take a year. Also, ordered a 16" P-415, still waiting for both rifles. The wait sucks, so hopefully it will be worth it.

Jamie