• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

How would you correct this?

GhostFace

Verified Asshole
Minuteman
  • Apr 1, 2003
    Indiana
    Scope is in Leupold MK IV medium rings, which I think are .881 tall. From the looks of it going up to 1.2 or so should correct this. I would prefer to spend as little as possible since I have already spent a lot of money lately and thee better half is starting to get pissed, no she is pissed. I would like to keep it around $100. Would you get taller rings? If so which ones for around a $100? Or would getting a riser be a better option. I have not shot it yet on this rifle but I can see through the clip on but it is just not optimal in my mind.

imuns_zpsf4794db0.png

Get taller rings. Measure the difference you are off and add that to the rings you already have and voila that's the height rings you need. If the cheek weld gets jacked up get a stock pack from Triad.

What part of indiana are u at, i've got a 1.4" 30 mm euro optic unimount i need to sell. It's got a built in level and i would let it go for 100.

I'm closer to Ohio but I might take you up on that. Let me get a good measurement and I'll will PM you.

If the better half is that pissed I could help you out by giving you a couple dollars for that thing in front of your scope. Your optics alignment would be cured and you could then take the little lady out for nice dinner. Problem solved. Just trying to help.

Get a new gun. This one is obviously out of spec, if you need to ease up tension with the wife I can make a quick sale happen at about 50% of the retail costs.....

Not a solution, but what NV unit is that? Thinking about moving that direction myself.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

LOL, you guys are funny... JMP it's an Armasight CO-X. Damn thing is a great piece of gear. I used it on one of my AR-10s and I am truely impressed. I just got the IMUNS yesterday and I have not been able to shoot it on the AICS yet. I did turn it on in order to see if I would be able to use it as it is now. Hit Aaron up at Night Comabt Solutions, he is a vendor here and a real nice guy!

Skip the riser - it's one more piece to get loose, or cause other issues. Replace the current scope rings with taller rings or the correct height base.

I'm assuming that's an ATN PS 22. I've got one myself and your set up for the AR platform. They sell a shim package. Actually several. It comes in pairs of 3. You get a device which screws into the ps22 ocular and with the right shim fits over your scope. Say you've got a 50 mm scope. You take the 57 or 58 mm shim and it slides right on scope and you just lock down the unit using a coin or screw driver (flathead). About 150$ if I remember correctly

I forgot to mention, with the scope adapter, you can still run it off a rail. Just needs to be a perfect fit in height

remove the mount from the night optic and duct tape it right on the barrel, cost .50 cents
    cheers