• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories HSGI Battle Belt

Ccollins02

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
May 9, 2017
Akron, OH
I have a used but in good condition HSGI warbelt setup to sell. This is an HSGI suregrip padded war belt and their 1.75" riggers inner belt. The inner belt is a large and the outer belt is a medium, I am a 32-33" pants size and this fits perfect with some room to grow. Asking $150 shipped for the belt combo. If interested, I will sell the pouches along with the belt, but will not sell the pouches without the belt being sold first. No holster/hanger is included. The pouches are two HSGI rifle tacos, two HSGI pistol tacos and a Tactical Tailor general purpose pouch, asking an additional $120 for these. Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures. Thanks

77F5D197-02BA-463D-91E6-6017602DBC06.jpeg