• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hundreds of UCLA Students Convert to Islam, Pray to Allah

How many muslims could I piss off if I thank Allah while eating half a rack of smoked pork ribs?

Also, what is arabi for "asshole"? I need to know when my name is being called. I know arabi is the language of Islam.

Those idiots don't realize that if they had been at the music festival in Israel on Oct 7th , they would have been shot down like dogs and raped or dragged back to Gaza as trophy,s fucking dumbasses.

Those idiots don't realize that if they had been at the music festival in Israel on Oct 7th , they would have been shot down like dogs and raped or dragged back to Gaza as trophy,s fucking dumbasses.
i believe islam only allows for infidels to be treated that way.
in perhaps a not so distant future, the hijab may be their protection.

i believe islam only allows for infidels to be treated that way.
in perhaps a not so distant future, the hijab may be their protection.
Yes. All those not of the nation of Islam are infidels.

All infidels must die.

Pure and simple. They aim to wipe Israel off the map and then extinguish all those not of the nation of Islam.

1715029505769.png

These people are off the reservation.

Well in all fairness aren't GWU staffers a bunch of libs?

The fools can convert all they want. But they will never be considered anything but converted Dhimmi 2nd class
scum by the muslims. Useful idiots, never seem to understand the truth. Until they are lined up in front of a pit
full of the bodies of their fellow dead useful idiots!
Is this still available?
AFAF.

R