• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

I’m joining the LGBTQ movement...

I saw that and almost posted it here but he backed down.

Fuck apologizing. If anyone had demanded an apology from me for some shit like that, my response would be: "Hey, if I had thought about apologizing, do you think I would have done this in the first place?"

People have to start learning to grow a fucking pair and back their words / choices up. Unless it was accidentally hurtful to another person, especially a friend or family member, there is no need to apologize for shit...

Screenshot_20190419-141711_Google News.jpg

If I lived in his hood, I'd go twice a week.

Fuck apologizing. If anyone had demanded an apology from me for some shit like that, my response would be: "Hey, if I had thought about apologizing, do you think I would have done this in the first place?"

People have to start learning to grow a fucking pair and back their words / choices up. Unless it was accidentally hurtful to another person, especially a friend or family member, there is no need to apologize for shit...
Unfortunately, the trend is in the wrong direction. And, no appearance of it slowing down anytime soon.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Never apologize, it doesn't do any good and only makes them come after you harder.

Agreed... that is one of the biggest reasons we are here in the first place.

I too was willing to get on board and buy a shirt, so it is unfortunate that he cowtowed.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I believe one WCBM AM radio outdoor talk show host here in Baltimore, Maryland...got into legal trouble with PETA --- when he promoted a "People Eating Tasty Animals" slogan. I don't know how it all turned out --- But I think he had to withdraw the slogan.

I believe one WCBM AM radio outdoor talk show host here in Baltimore, Maryland...got into legal trouble with PETA --- when he promoted a "People Eating Tasty Animals" slogan. I don't know how it all turned out --- But I think he had to withdraw the slogan.
Pretty sure LGBTQ isn’t a registered trademark.

Reactions: Bender
Sent that to my best friend who's gay and married and his only response was saying that the acronym has gotten so long that it would take a night gown to show it all. :LOL:

Didn't read the actual article because you know being Fox News and all, but I would bet that those complaining about it probably have nothing to do with the LGBT community and are just typical soy bois that wake up each morning in their parent's basement looking for things to complain about.

Reactions: Barneybdb
The only thing I dislike about that shirt is barbecue doesn't start with a "Q". The last thing I need is to wear a shirt that advertises I don't know how to spell. :D

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
I swear if these people had to storm the beaches at Normandy? They would all dye their hair purple and tell the Germans to stop being so offensive. Of course I would be posting this in German if they had.

To quote Joan Rivers(again): "Oh, grow up!".

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
There isn’t anything left that isn’t offensive. I was at the market the other day and heard one of the cashiers (young flamboyant male) talking to another cashier (young lady) about schools. She said what school she planned to attend and he immediate replied with I’m offended. I don’t know what he was offended by but he said multiple times. I assume he was joking with her but god damn being offended has become such common place and so provocative it’s also a joke in their own community. I don’t get it how can you have something you are serious about ie being offended then openly use in a joking manner and expect anyone to take you seriously.

Last edited: