• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I believe Trump has found his VP and I'm feeling better

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Vivek goes scorched earth on the Left in NH Trump rally. This is the new blood Trump needed.

The VP debates will be epic.

It will be the worse beating Cumala recieves since she held back money from her pimp.

Last edited:
EDC03A27-519A-4493-94F7-8A342D12AF44.gif

Yall still into presidential elections? I can’t piss away anymore energy on this subject. If the line is short I might stop in and cast a ballot. But I’m not going to get bit hurt when the least popular candidate gets elected.

Glad to see some still have hope.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Nikki all the way. Hear me out, I’m thinking keep your enemies closer. Nikki appeals to a different voice of voters, use her like a cheap whore and then Spiro Agnew her quickly. Think they are reporting that in Iowa dem voters switched up to support her in the Primary. Use it and toss it.

Nikki all the way. Hear me out, I’m thinking keep your enemies closer. Nikki appeals to a different voice of voters, use her like a cheap whore and then Spiro Agnew her quickly. Think they are reporting that in Iowa dem voters switched up to support her in the Primary. Use it and toss it.
Democrats showed up/where sent out when they heard Trump was winning EVERY county, changed their affiliation to Republican (you can do this day of in Iowa), and voted Nikki. This should speak volumes about her.

Tucker for VP
Or Tucker. Although given his chummy past with Hunter, I put his credibility score no higher than Vivek's.

I'm surrounded by the methbilly culture out here and yet I can't say I know any one personally much less can call one a good friend.

Plus, Tucker isn't the counter puncher Vivek is. When you attack VR, you get knocked out or go back to your corner beat up.

Last edited:
Democrats showed up/where sent out when they heard Trump was winning EVERY county, changed their affiliation to Republican (you can do this day of in Iowa), and voted Nikki. This should speak volumes about her.
She's considered a 'brown person' and 'and a strong woman of color' by the radical Left and one of them.

By that virtue alone, she's way more accepted by the Left than white RINO Dickless Cheney (Liz Cheney).

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I kinda like the idea of Ben Carson as veep…

he would be worse than Pence...

Dont get me wrong, Carson is a stupid smart dude and would let all the "uncle tom" comments roll off of him, but he's "to nice" and not a brawler IMO.

Reactions: BurtG and TACC
Naa, Carson doesn't belong down in the muddy, bloody political pit. .

He should be Trump's Surgeon Gen.
I'm still going with Candace Owen. She may be just parroting the popular line but she has the right credentials to pull a lot of vote.

Black

Female

Attractive

Win first the sort it out.

I could see that. Vivek is enough of a sycophant and showed willingness to kiss the ring. Trump picks good strong women but always has weak ass men around him

Naa, Carson doesn't belong down in the muddy, bloody political pit. .

He should be Trump's Surgeon Gen.

I honestly wouldnt put him in any cabinet position... he's just to milquetoast for me.

He was head of HUD and the thought I believe was "the black man that was brought up in poverty can get housing for those in poverty figured out"... I dont think he did fuck all personally.

I would love to see Rand Paul as Surgeon General and let him go scorched earth on the medical community LOL...

I honestly wouldnt put him in any cabinet position... he's just to milquetoast for me.

He was head of HUD and the thought I believe was "the black man that was brought up in poverty can get housing for those in poverty figured out"... I dont think he did fuck all personally.

I would love to see Rand Paul as Surgeon General and let him go scorched earth on the medical community LOL...
Yeah. I forgot about Rand. He harried and attacked Fauchi relentlessly in Senate hearings until he went into hiding.

Yeh. Give the turncoat another chance to backstab her benefactor.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Trump needs to find a real AG; not another repackaged swamp turd like Barr.

I know his candidate list is short and needs the approval of the RINOs but he has to somehow get a real scalp hunter. VR would be good in that role too, and be another helicopter flying Pinochet.

Best VP pick out there....PERIOD, bar none.

Kid Rock.

Into guns
Doesn't give a flying fuck
Trumps golfing buddy
Sumbich ain't stupid, not by a long shot. Be interviewed by David Letterman and then get up and perform a remake of Sweet Home Alabama, a very complex hybrid of a song, without missing a verse..

Plus, he had a PBR bucking bull named after him.

Go home Troll. your russia talking points you get from teh Dem party and MSM are very 2016.....

She's considered a 'brown person' and 'and a strong woman of color' by the radical Left and one of them.

By that virtue alone, she's way more accepted by the Left than white RINO Dickless Cheney (Liz Cheney).

i dont want anyone that the radical left thinks is palatable or that they like. that should scare you about Nikki. also, no matter how much the conservatives and republicans bow down the Dems and the Radical Libs: THEY WILL STILL AND ALWAYS HATE YOU. Neville Chamberlain found out appeasement never works.

Sumbich ain't stupid, not by a long shot. Be interviewed by David Letterman and then get up and perform a remake of Sweet Home Alabama, a very complex hybrid of a song, without missing a verse..

wut? you serious, Clarke?

if we are going with that "person", Ted Nugent destroys Kid Rock on competence, politics, 2A and all things freedom. and i like Kid Rock. But he isnt Ted.

Speaking of: if you want to make Libs have kittens, Ted Cruz should be the VP. he's a puncher.

Reactions: inspcalahan
Even with https://nevernikki.net/ she brings more as VP to Trump than anyone else mentioned in this thread. Will be interesting to see who actually fills this part of the ticket.

what does she bring, exactly? she was UN Ambassador. unless she wants to end the UN and pull the USA out of it, i want no part of her.

what does she bring, exactly? she was UN Ambassador. unless she wants to end the UN and pull the USA out of it, i want no part of her.
Never said I wanted her! And before that she was Governor and before that she spent years in the SC senate. She brings a segment of voters that will never vote for Trump.