• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I now support canceling Joe Rogan

_Windrider_

Shiner of shoes
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    Under no circumstances can this be allowed

9AFF25A0-A830-4B2F-8E25-87CDF226876E.jpeg

Dude, my BJJ professor puts nickleback and Creed on the stero while we are having class. We all bag on his ass about it but he genuinely likes Nickleback and Creed. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

No way. Nickel back has and always will be pure trash. Same with Coldplay.
    50 million albums and over 200 million dollars doesn’t sound like an unpopular band...I googled it they are laughing checking bank statements, it just became cool to claim to hate them but a bunch of those folks still consumed.

It’s not my favorite, but they were popular. Coldplay is for pretentious twats.

Reactions: HD1911 and Bradu
    50 million albums and over 200 million dollars doesn’t sound like an unpopular band...I googled it they are laughing checking bank statements, it just became cool to claim to hate them but a bunch of those folks still consumed.

lol, celine dion has sold close to 250 million records, so not sure what that means either.
    i only know nickel back from the memes, but admittedly don't listen to a lot of pop radio.

biden111.jpg

lol, celine dion has sold close to 250 million records, so not sure what that means either.
    i only know nickel back from the memes, but admittedly don't listen to a lot of pop radio.

biden111.jpg
    City here got rid of the good rock station and started a alt rock station so it was played a decent amount.

Dude, my BJJ professor puts nickleback and Creed on the stero while we are having class. We all bag on his ass about it but he genuinely likes Nickleback and Creed. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    Class: Professor, this music is trash...
    Professor: Good, let the hate flow through you...

Michael Jackson sold lots of records, as well.

Don't know who Coldplay is either.

This guys weirding me out, stop staring into my soul you creep. the stare, the stance it’s all weird.
    8E71AAD6-6E01-41C0-A809-5F0A2F9E30BA.jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate
    Where do you take BJJ?

I got a lot of BJ’s in my car while listening to Nickelback. I was a poor, driving a 1981 Ford LTD, and had a single disc CD player. Windows were tinted dark as fuck.
    View attachment 7797378
    I got them in my single cab truck zero tint it looked like a fish bowl and people were walking by and I had to act like I wasn’t speed bagging her tonsils...no ragrets.

I never understood the hate for Nickelback.

I don't blame Oko for breaking up the Beatles. Turns out John was a hypocritical dick.

Everyone posting this stuff listened to it back in the day they all lie about it. It played a lot because it sold, now everyone is on the bandwagon with their pretend hatred lol

What's even funnier/ironic is JR actually said basically this exactly a week or two ago on his podcast. :D

Reactions: akmike47
    So all these has-been Canadian musicians are threatening to play their music less and to a smaller audience. Is this a promise? Or is it like the Hollywood scum who threatened to leave the country when Trump was elected? Not one of those motherfuckers kept their promise and left. We can only hope.

So these old hippies pulling their music is going to affect what, 30 to 35 people? 😆

So all these has-been Canadian musicians are threatening to play their music less and to a smaller audience. Is this a promise? Or is it like the Hollywood scum who threatened to leave the country when Trump was elected? Not one of those motherfuckers kept their promise and left. We can only hope.
    Frankly, I'm shocked that the decades of smoking Pall Mall straights hasn't already killed her. Talk about comorbidities.

Why the fuck is she even remotely concerned about CV anyway ?

Herman Munster Eye Roll.gif

I'm just gonna say it. They had a few good tunes. Idgaf what people say. Now peter frampton and like 3 other people are threatening to leave the platform as well. This is going to turn into one huge clusterfuck. All these old rock n roll douche bags that have piles of cash and have probably never actually listened to the two podcasts that they are saying have mis information in them and trying to censor people from hearing the truth. They remind me of rage against the machine. Now they rage FOR the machine. It's a travisty.rogan came out and publicly addressed the situation. If he's smart then he will be looking for a fall back to continue his podcasts. Spotify does not care about him or us. Like any company, they are concerned with the money they bring in.

I'm just gonna say it. They had a few good tunes. Idgaf what people say. Now peter frampton and like 3 other people are threatening to leave the platform as well. This is going to turn into one huge clusterfuck. All these old rock n roll douche bags that have piles of cash and have probably never actually listened to the two podcasts that they are saying have mis information in them and trying to censor people from hearing the truth. They remind me of rage against the machine. Now they rage FOR the machine. It's a travisty.rogan came out and publicly addressed the situation. If he's smart then he will be looking for a fall back to continue his podcasts. Spotify does not care about him or us. Like any company, they are concerned with the money they bring in.
    Rohan makes way more money than anyone on Spotify. 11 million subscribers and 40 million listens a month. Yeah he’s not going anywhere. Most of these artists doing the threatening don’t even own their own music anymore.

Reactions: abn31c