• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If Gun Companies Were Restaurant Chains…

Beretta is more like the Cheesecake factory than Olive Garden …. Can get some very expensive Italian food that honestly tastes as good as any I’ve had in Italy (well, maybe Americanized a bit), but some decent lower priced fare too.

…and the core business offerings (i.e. the cheesecake) are always good!

Reactions: Crewdog135
bankrupt by 5 pm . at least some of them seem pretty good maybe I hop worthy while others are the Denny's in quality which seems fine at 3am if your drunk enough and don't mind mice and roaches scurrying under your table .

Beretta is more like the Cheesecake factory than Olive Garden …. Can get some very expensive Italian food that honestly tastes as good as any I’ve had in Italy (well, maybe Americanized a bit), but some decent lower priced fare too.

…and the core business offerings (i.e. the cheesecake) are always good!
I really wish Cheesecake Factory’s food was a 1/10 as good as the food I had in Italy. Sure it’s decent but no where on that level. Best Italian food I have had in the States are all owned and operated by Italians that immigrated here to the US. But I avoid chain restaurants anyway. I prefer local establishments.

Funny article though that’s not meant to be taken seriously.

I really wish Cheesecake Factory’s food was a 1/10 as good as the food I had in Italy. Sure it’s decent but no where on that level. Best Italian food I have had in the States are all owned and operated by Italians that immigrated here to the US. But I avoid chain restaurants anyway. I prefer local establishments.

Funny article though that’s not meant to be taken seriously.
You’re not wrong! It was a bit tongue in cheek, but I honestly like a lot of the Cheesecake Factory menu items. Then again, my family’s the type who think fajitas on flour tortillas are ‘real’ Mexican food too…LOL.

Spent a week in Venice for our 20th Anniversary (penthouse suite with two balconies overlooking the Grand Canal), and have never had risotto as good as we had there…has to be fresh made, and it’s a slooooow process to do it right.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
You’re not wrong! It was a bit tongue in cheek, but I honestly like a lot of the Cheesecake Factory menu items. Then again, my family’s the type who think fajitas on flour tortillas are ‘real’ Mexican food too…LOL.

Spent a week in Venice for our 20th Anniversary (penthouse suite with two balconies overlooking the Grand Canal), and have never had risotto as good as we had there…has to be fresh made, and it’s a slooooow process to do it right.
Absolutely loved Venice. I was expecting it to stink due to what people have told me. But my wife and I found Venice to be amazing. It was our favorite destination in Italy and so easy to navigate. All you need to know is per Rialto and per San Marco. Lol. Did three weeks in Italy traveling from Napoli to Venice. Just an amazing experience all the way around. People talk about the food in France but we both preferred Italian food and wine by a wide margin. Sure France has the fancy plating, the cafes, and the 5 course meals etc but Italy had the flavor (not really knocking French cuisine—it was excellent but the food in Italy was just on another level).

good read, but seriously...dont talk shit on CZs. 🙄
“I am not sure how I feel about this analogy. I feel like there are two sub cults for CZ. You are either in the CZ Scorpion cult or the CZ-75 cult.”

Yes to both.

Reactions: GreenCanoe