• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

If you could learn the truth about any single event in history

Ever since going to Dallas and standing in the Book Repository window I have wondered about JFK. As a person with a passing interest in precision shooting why the hell do you not take the head on shot and let them turn left unless it was an ambush site?
Exactly. Anyone who has actually been hear and seen the layout of Dealy Plaza and the book suppository and has any knowledge of a rifle knows it was not LHO.

Exactly. Anyone who has actually been hear and seen the layout of Dealy Plaza and the book suppository and has any knowledge of a rifle knows it was not LHO.
That is one magic loogie.

magicloogie.jpg

tucker carlson recently interviewed an ex-cia agent (native cuban) that was involved in shenanigans back then.
he claims there was a 2nd shooter.

amish put this door in do you see the problem ? i get to fix it

Attachments

• IMG-20220607-155853155[1].jpg
    IMG-20220607-155853155[1].jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 117
tucker carlson recently interviewed an ex-cia agent (native cuban) that was involved in shenanigans back then.
he claims there was a 2nd shooter.
James Files, a local mob guy who ran chop shops, was instructed by his boss and his CIA handler, same handler for LHO to set up for another angle. There were a number of shooters in the area. James Files claimed to be the guy on the grassy knoll who vaguely looked like a cop.

The contract was for JFK and no one else. From his vantage point, if one of the guys in the Dal-Tex building couldn't do it, and it was supposed to be from behind in order to implicate LHO, then he was the last resort. There was a sign there showing the next turn takes you to I-30 (RL Thornton Fwy.)

After that sign, Jackie would have been aligned in the field of fire. So, took the shot before they were going to pass the sign using his Remington Fireball with a frangible round that his friend handloaded for him.

This now left the Warren Commission the silly task of insisting that a shot from behind would make Kennedy's head do what it did.

Files passed away, I believe, from natural causes. He may have been lying. No one came along to shut him up but he was directly linking the Mob and the CIA to this event.

Actor and researcher Richard Belzer (RIP) once said it best. "The easy question to answer is who did NOT want Kennedy dead."

Reactions: theLBC
amish put this door in do you see the problem ? i get to fix it
Lol. If that’s Amish framing, they need to hire some messicans.

There’s no structural support anywhere in that wall. It’s right beside a window. No top plate or header. That wall will wiggle like a snake when the door opens and closes.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Lol. If that’s Amish framing, they need to hire some messicans.

There’s no structural support anywhere in that wall. It’s right beside a window. No top plate or header. That wall will wiggle like a snake when the door opens and closes.
that and have you ever hung kitchen cabinets to horizonal framing ?

Reactions: Jsp556
When is Jesus Christ coming back and when is the Church wedding feast? That's all I want to know. But, apparently, we can't talk about Him on here much without getting deleted or exiled from the forums. That's okay though. I'd give my life for His name any day of the week. You won't stop me. Ever. ;)🤜

What exactly does Mike Flynn know...

Reactions: 232593
And what was their true purpose?

I particularly like the part about the angel that rolled the stone away. Or actually, kind of tossed it up the hill.
i'm thinking there's more to that story . some thing about a iron rod that set the stone .it was sherd off

When is Jesus Christ coming back and when is the Church wedding feast? That's all I want to know. But, apparently, we can't talk about Him on here much without getting deleted or exiled from the forums. That's okay though. I'd give my life for His name any day of the week. You won't stop me. Ever. ;)🤜
September 2034 and you're not going to like it. my wild guess is as good as any ones :)

Shortly after the abomination of desolation stands in the Holy Place & the Mark is instituted, marking the end of the tribulation and the start of Wrath. Then the final time at the end of Daniel’s 70th week.

No idea on the wedding feast.

Reactions: ColinW
i do have questions about the execution of jesus . he was nailed on and somehow the the wood was stood up . don't know if any of you have ever stood ,by hand ,poles as use in pole barns . it can be a task. now nail a man to one and the task becomes many more times difficult. IMHO the cross beam would be a handle 3-4 feet up from the bottom. giving 2 extra men a place to push against and the guys pushing on the shaft would not have to be pushing on the mans body

Insert the post in a hole in the ground.
Lift the "cross bar" up to the top of the post and fasten it to the post.

i do have questions about the execution of jesus . he was nailed on and somehow the the wood was stood up . don't know if any of you have ever stood ,by hand ,poles as use in pole barns . it can be a task. now nail a man to one and the task becomes many more times difficult. IMHO the cross beam would be a handle 3-4 feet up from the bottom. giving 2 extra men a place to push against and the guys pushing on the shaft would not have to be pushing on the mans body
The Romans used to crucify shit loads of people. I'm sure they had a system worked out.

Only the Father knows. Jesus will return at a time where if he tarried for another minute no flesh would be saved. In other words, all life on earth would perish.

Reactions: ColinW
Who is giving Soros and Schwab their marching orders?
No one. Its a secret unspoken hand shake. Like going to a friends house and not pissing in their kitchen sink.

Did they expicitly say "dont piss in my sink, use the toilet" ? Its an unwritten / unspoken rule between friends. Much like basketball players who can "read a play". You KNOW you team mate is about to drive, fake, and dish it out, so you instantly push in set up for a easy layup / dunk. He didnt tell you, you read the play and reacted, and took advantage.

WHO, UN, all all those other useless orgs which no one elected into power, thats how they work. There is no "wizard of oz, man behind the curtain" type deal. They are just pure evil. Relentless, idiotic evil.

Reactions: XP1K and The D
No one. Its a secret unspoken hand shake. Like going to a friends house and not pissing in their kitchen sink.

Did they expicitly say "dont piss in my sink, use the toilet" ? Its an unwritten / unspoken rule between friends. Much like basketball players who can "read a play". You KNOW you team mate is about to drive, fake, and dish it out, so you instantly push in set up for a easy layup / dunk. He didnt tell you, you read the play and reacted, and took advantage.

WHO, UN, all all those other useless orgs which no one elected into power, thats how they work. There is no "wizard of oz, man behind the curtain" type deal. They are just pure evil. Relentless, idiotic evil.

The stupid & evil combo could not amass so much power. Stupid & evil is more or less what dc is devolving into right now. The real people behind the eugenic globalist cabal are very intelligent and almost unbelievably evil

I have another one.....

What month do they plan to take out Trump? As time and criminal trials are running out of steam and they are running out of options. What is the plan........plane crash, helicopter crash, heart attack, poison, stroke, suicide, or other? I know they have plan in place. I suspect after this current trial is done, the clock will start. I think it will be clean enough, that no one suspects foul play, so that they don't cause an uprising. Maybe they choke him on a McDonald's Big Mac.

Reactions: 232593
BTW- if you want to summon me into the pit don't forget the '@' prefix.

As for the OP's question- I'd probably say I'd ask for the history of the ancient Sumerians.

-LD

Reactions: AmmoFort and Ronws
There quite a bit of historical information about Roman crucifixion.

Reactions: GUN NUT in IA
I always like how people go there many years later and say the oak tree is in the way. 🤣🤣🤣 Trees grow BTW.

James Files, a local mob guy who ran chop shops, was instructed by his boss and his CIA handler, same handler for LHO to set up for another angle. There were a number of shooters in the area. James Files claimed to be the guy on the grassy knoll who vaguely looked like a cop.

The contract was for JFK and no one else. From his vantage point, if one of the guys in the Dal-Tex building couldn't do it, and it was supposed to be from behind in order to implicate LHO, then he was the last resort. There was a sign there showing the next turn takes you to I-30 (RL Thornton Fwy.)

After that sign, Jackie would have been aligned in the field of fire. So, took the shot before they were going to pass the sign using his Remington Fireball with a frangible round that his friend handloaded for him.

This now left the Warren Commission the silly task of insisting that a shot from behind would make Kennedy's head do what it did.

Files passed away, I believe, from natural causes. He may have been lying. No one came along to shut him up but he was directly linking the Mob and the CIA to this event.

Actor and researcher Richard Belzer (RIP) once said it best. "The easy question to answer is who did NOT want Kennedy dead."

It's funny because real life is not the movies and lots of diffrent things happen when you shoot watery objects. You will see lots of skull and stuff coming out of the entrance wound with the higher velocity rounds.

Anyone who shoots prairie dogs has probably observed they flop on all diffrent directions also. Up and back has to be one of the weakest arguments that Oswald didn't fire the killing shot. Especially when the recovered bullets came from the rifle they found in the school book depository, where witnesses said they heard shots coming from and his prints were on the rifle and hair and fiber from the clothing he was wearing in the blanket the rifle was wrapped in.

I shot a coyote one time at a dead run from about 150 yards. All his brains came out the entrance wound and were sitting on the ground where is summersalts started.

If you really want to know who killed Kennedy I van tell you. Lee Harvey Oswald. You're welcome. 🤣🤣🤣

To be a kill joy, with all these "current" events, from JFK up to today. If you knew the truth, what good would it do.

How about if you knew the truth and could bring those responsible to justice what event would you choose.

Reactions: The D
To be a kill joy, with all these "current" events, from JFK up to today. If you knew the truth, what good would it do.

How about if you knew the truth and could bring those responsible to justice what event would you choose.

Who, specifically, orchestrated the 2020 Presidential election debacle, and how.

P

@Bender what say ye?

It's funny because real life is not the movies and lots of diffrent things happen when you shoot watery objects. You will see lots of skull and stuff coming out of the entrance wound with the higher velocity rounds.

Anyone who shoots prairie dogs has probably observed they flop on all diffrent directions also. Up and back has to be one of the weakest arguments that Oswald didn't fire the killing shot. Especially when the recovered bullets came from the rifle they found in the school book depository, where witnesses said they heard shots coming from and his prints were on the rifle and hair and fiber from the clothing he was wearing in the blanket the rifle was wrapped in.

I shot a coyote one time at a dead run from about 150 yards. All his brains came out the entrance wound and were sitting on the ground where is summersalts started.

If you really want to know who killed Kennedy I van tell you. Lee Harvey Oswald. You're welcome. 🤣🤣🤣

I thought I recognized your signature on the Warren Report.:)

Thank you for showing that a lot of material comes out of the entrance wound, often more than the exit wound. This does, in fact, prove that it was LHO with a Carcano, though the first cop in there claimed the saw a Mauser. And LHO was seen in two places at once.

I feel much better now.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
There quite a bit of historical information about Roman crucifixion.
that the catholic church wrote ? piff. them roman guys were pretty clever. I have to think they would figure a way to do something the simplest way possible with as few men as it would take . why send 10 men if 4 could do it.
imho the cross is pictured upside down. easy to see how time could change things. one thing that does get overlooked is medical science. anyone hungup in that manner was expected to die in less than 10 hours. if not dead in 6-7 hours the legs were broken ,because of that a person would suffocate from not being able to breathe. dang them romans were mean.

Who actually provided Barrys fake birth certificate and does Big Mike ever bottom?

• Haha
Reactions: Milo 2.5