• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

IMI 762 Match Brass or PullDown LC 762[M80] w/primer Brass

DavidAR10

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2010
Dallas, Georgia
The IMI can be had for @ $280/1000pcs +S&H

The LC PullDown w/Primer @ $310/1000pcs

What say you, So that... So say we all!!!

Link(s)?

or are you trying to sell this stuff?

If you are considering using the LC brass, understand this. I have used a good deal of this same brass. I like it, but you need to check every case with a case gauge. I have found a number of these to be out of spec. They can still be used, but you'll have to remove the decapping stem from your sizing die, hand lube the case, resize and trim. IMHO, that's probably why these cases have been pulled down. They were found to be out of spec,so the whole lot was pulled and sold to the civilian market.

I bought a bunch on NATO IMI for my AR-308 and it doesn't cycle for shit.
I believe it's match brass,I can pull some out and take some pics if anyone wants to look closer

It takes a little time, but I've gotten in the habit of checking EVERY case with a case gauge before loading, just to be on the safe side.

I do as well, doesn’t really take much more time once you have a good rhythm down.

I also never buy pre-sized/prepped brass; most of the time it’s not headspaced to my liking anyway (I like to hold .002” clearance for bolt guns and .004 for gas guns).

It takes a little time, but I've gotten in the habit of checking EVERY case with a case gauge before loading, just to be on the safe side.
They were loaded rounds that I bought, sorry I should have stated that.
But the brass is nice.
I am like you,I take the time as well to measure and throughly inspect each case