• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Boyscout618

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2011
DC area
Hey shooters, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with IMI and or Itac Defense holsters. They appear to be one in the same company, but I am not totally sure. I am looking to get a polymer holster for my CZ-75 BD in 9mm (holsters for which are few and far between, for those of you who own them) and like the look of the rotary and retention system on these holsters. Also, I found a review on YouTube saying you could detach the actual holster from, for example, the paddle itself, and attach it to a drop-leg, belt slide, etc. If this is the case I would get the paddle and holster and a separate drop-leg rig and simply switch the holster between the two.

Any help or suggestions on this matter is appreciated! Also, to the CZ owners out there, if you know of another polymer holster with a similar retention system that works for your pistol, even if it is made for a different pistol, please let me know! I am specifically asking about the Blackhawk SERPA for the Beretta 92/96 (or something along those lines), and if it fits the 75 B series.

Thanks a bunch!

Nathan