• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories Impact 737R SA Speedy Tuned - Joe Walls 6BR

mike_srt4

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2019
**SPF
Action is Valiant Brand by Impact Precision. This was a line that Alpha and Omega carried. Action/Bolt tuned for timing by Speedy Gonzalez, which is where the cuts in the shroud came from.

Barrel done by Joe Walls 6BR 27” finish, Krieger SS MTU .237, burnt bronze color. This is a shooter! Barrel has 285 rounds on it.

I decided a while back to try Borden actions I’ve been very happy and now switching fully.

Parting out:
- Foundation Centurion Coyote SOLD

- Action $1450 to your FFL with action wrench
I’ll include some misc spare bolt parts, extractor, plunger, springs.

- 6BR Barrel by Joe Walls $600

- $2000 Barreled Action, No trigger to your FFL CONUS
IMG_1210.jpeg

IMG_1211.jpeg

IMG_0468.jpeg
View attachment 8414155View attachment 8414156
IMG_9034.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump
Shooting a match tomorrow so may be slow to reply.

They are not anything performance wise. The cuts are a signature that Speedy does to know it’s and action he tuned.

So you're saying they're Speed Holes???

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/xT5LMp6pvmzP7vL54s" width="480" height="366" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Thanks Mike, I never knew Speedy did that.

2:09:58 - Speedy talks about the shroud fluting being his signature to know he did the work and not someone bs’ing.

1:56:00 starts talking about some of the things he does to blueprint fire control if interested. In this part talking specifically about factory Remington 700 fire control replacements. But same concept for any action.