• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Inside the Federal Reserve Money for Nothing

I ordered the digital download online a bit go. There's another one out there I think for free that I forget the name of, I'm not sure if it was on Youtube or Netflix.

I'm still trying to really understand all the economic voodoo that is going on and I picked up a lot of good info from this flick. It argued that we've had a fundamental lack of leadership at the Fed after Volker, and it is absolutely brutal on Greenspan who in effect let it all happen, and Bernanke who didn't know what else to do.

I think Yellen is in there, and actually does an interview, but it's from before her big promotion.

Either way, a lot of the other movies I've seen dealing with the topic assume an implicit "conspiracy" and this one is more rational and illustrates the "incompetence" fairly well.

I have a handful of the books referenced on my to read list, but it's not looking like I'll ever get to them.