• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Iran Invasion time?

Would turn out no better than the invasion of Iraq. We'd win the air/ground war and then be bogged down in a bullshit insurgency by insurgents constantly hopping borders and being organically recruited.

My policy for victory over Iran would be to annihilate their command/control infrastructure, kill all of their hardline leadership by whatever means necessary to cut down the complete list of anyone even remotely hardline/extremist/anti west in both the political and military sphere. Then you install an approved leader who doesn't have any of the qualities of the ones we let run south Vietnam to actually induce change from within, rather than our failed, bullshit policy of ramming democracy up peoples' asses 'for their own good'. Muslim countries don't do well with freedom; fuck letting them have it. Instead, focus on an Iran that isn't a bunch of annoying shit talking faggots and call it good.

Only military prescence should be to ensure the ports are under positive control and to control the Straight of Hormuz. This is actually an opportune time for this as we do not need to worry about a regional vacuum from Iraq and logistically, we are already nearby.

It's time to use an air war to cripple their ability to fight as well as to kill all of the leadership; not 'free' a country.

Whatever it is it has to have a clearly defined strategic goal.

"War on Terrorism" is a fucking crime.

What constitutes the clear cut end of mission?

"Making Iran a Democracy" can not be the defined goal.

Last edited:
Reactions: diverdon and Fig
Will someone enlighten my stupid ass as to what the hell you all are talking about when you refer to a bear, winger creature, a dragon and so forth? Are you guys making some weird references to the Bible?

I think its that and Nostradamus...you know the guy Spock in "In Search Of" , a great show by the way, made the prediction a man named "Hister" would start a world war.

Its the leadership not the people in Iran as in most cases. My ex wife is Persian and their whole family here are business owners and for the most part we’re Republicans. I have a great respect for them for the love and respect they gave me and treated me as family. They are very intelligent and classy people. All of them are not religious because of what they have seen from radical Islam in there homeland, and none are Muslim. They did have a western lifestyle before radical Muslims stole there freedom and they hate them for that. Trust me from my ex wife’s own mouth ‘’ You don’t know those Mother Fuckers’’ They are hard working respectable and honorable people and trust me they are highly intelligent.

As has been mentioned, good people wanted to get their country back in 2009, a period of time when our bright, new , young dashing Peace Prize winning President was going to solve the worlds problems.

He was given a clear cut choice.....

support good or do nothing and give evil the green light to go...

He failed them.

Yeah that guy, one of the real deep state henchmen working the trenches all these years.

Edit: Is it within the realm of possibility that the current situation is not some odd series of organic policy mistakes? I argue it certainly is when one understands that all sides are influenced and pitted against each other from a central vantage point. Again via education, religions, politics, and finance.

I'm not calling you a troll. We sholdn't need to resort to name calling when confident in the points.

I didnt see Lady Bird crying either..that goddamn smug little smile.

Thank goodness there are a few of us that see through the lie.

You know, I don't like the Iranian government's actions any more than anyone else. However, engaging with the Persians is a bad idea. Like Afghanistan that place sort of swallows everyone who tries to take them on. It wouldn't hurt my feelings to fuck up a bunch of their shit with bombers or cruise missiles (gotta use up your allotment to get more next month), but sending the legs in the there is trouble.

120K troops is an invasion force. May be their going to try out all those nifty new toys?

Reactions: diverdon
You know, I don't like the Iranian government's actions any more than anyone else. However, engaging with the Persians is a bad idea. Like Afghanistan that place sort of swallows everyone who tries to take them on. It wouldn't hurt my feelings to fuck up a bunch of their shit with bombers or cruise missiles (gotta use up your allotment to get more next month), but sending the legs in the there is trouble.

We need 300 Spartans with a back up of 300 more Spartans....

Reactions: diverdon
Right, right. The Nostradamus stuff again. I mean the Bible does reference a dragon a few times even tho I don’t remember where. So, I was curious if you all were trying to make some religious ties here or the end times.

I think its that and Nostradamus...you know the guy Spock in "In Search Of" , a great show by the way, made the prediction a man named "Hister" would start a world war.

Will someone enlighten my stupid ass as to what the hell you all are talking about when you refer to a bear, winger creature, a dragon and so forth? Are you guys making some weird references to the Bible?

Eagle = USA
Bear = Russia
Dragon = (I assume) China

All positioning themselves for a bigger piece of the (prey’s) pie.

I want to take the time to thank Y'all for some of the post i read on this thread ,my health has been a bit in the dumps lately and needed a good laugh.
As far as the middle east is concerned,we should let those camel jockeys fight their own little religious wars like they've been doing for the last 3000 fucking year right out of existence.better yet send their son Omar to assist in their own peace talks.
And then when can deal with the last tribe standing .
My 2 cents for the morning

Last edited:
I want to take the time to thank Y'all for some of the post i read on this thread ,my health has been a bit in the dumps lately and needed a good laugh.
A far as the middle east is concerned,we should let those camel jockeys fight their own little religious wars like they've been doing for the last 3000 fucking year right out of existence.better yet send their son Omar to assist in their own peace talks.
And then when can ELIMINATE the last tribe standing, AND STEAL THEIR OIL .

fIXED IT.

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats and Fig
I'm not for setting one boot in that god forsaken country either. I'm with @TheGerman. Annihilate their air defenses and blind them with stealth fighters and bombers, destroy their air force, sink their navy, bomb the fuck out of every identified Revolutionary Guard base we know of, and then fill their skies with drones to hunt their leadership. Kill every last Twelver we can identify and send them all scurrying for the shadows.

Then it's really up to the Iranians. Just like you can't give someone welfare and expect them to change or do anything, so too can't you win someone's liberty for them or grant it as a gift. It has to be hard won, or they don't value it, and it is abundantly clear that Arabs and Persians don't value liberty. They want to be ruled, and that's fine as long as they're not chanting Death to America.

I'm certain that the Chinese and the Ruskies are closely watching our readyness. for all we know they may have put them up to it just so they can observe.it's all a game of Chest.

Just a thought.

Then it's really up to the Iranians. Just like you can't give someone welfare and expect them to change or do anything, so too can't you win someone's liberty for them or grant it as a gift. It has to be hard won, or they don't value it, and it is abundantly clear that Arabs and Persians don't value liberty. They want to be ruled, and that's fine as long as they're not chanting Death to America.
[/QUOTE]

Thats it in a nut shell and why we have for all intents and purposes failed in Iraq and Afghanistan. They've never had 'democracy', and they didnt fight for it. They have no concept of 'freedom' as we do. Most of them anyway. As you made the welfare analogy, you can give a man a fishing pole and tell him to go fish , but if he doesnt know how to fish and breaks the pole up for kindling, its a waste of time and treasure.

I didnt see Lady Bird crying either..that goddamn smug little smile.

Thank goodness there are a few of us that see through the lie.

Yeah once you see what is happening, and why, all the mysteries of the past, present, and future start to unravel.

Reactions: Maggot
Yeah once you see what is happening, and why, all the mysteries of the past, present, and future start to unravel.

Okay, enlighten us all.

Give us the whole enchilada.

We can take it, the truth will set us free......

Reactions: SilentStalkr

Most dont give a shit, they are so consumed with getting 'things' that if you lay it under their nose they cant see it.

In my case, other than keeping the knowledge alive, and putting it out as I can, there isnt much I can do.

Like him, or hate him, they killed the president in a coup, seized power never to be relinquished, and no one went to prison. It just sticks in my freedom and justice loving craw.

Okay, enlighten us all.

We've done that. You know at least parts of it.

Nobody wants to do the study to learn.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I am kind of busy trout fishing lately. Do you have a Cliff Notes version for the dullards?

Okay, enlighten us all.

I don't know, read the posts? :LOL:

A few ancient interbred families are steering the ships at each other from the shadows. We see each nation as its own ship. Well they own all the damn ships right down to the religions they teach!

They started this voyage in earnest before Babylon ever scattered the tribes of Israel. And with each passing century their grip becomes stronger to the point we probably couldn't have turned this ship around back in 1910 had we of even known what was going on.

Its all in the Bible, albeit cryptically, and not well documented by most.

And... I'm done before bancat kills this mouse.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I'm speculating that the latest threats against Iran by Trump, Bolton and other administration hawks main purpose is to ultimately jack-up the price of oil.

Iran's proxy militias...such as in Yemen and Iraq, don't take orders from Iran's government or the Revolutionary Guards for military engagement against targets. So how can the U.S. justify military engagement against Iran if military action by Iran's proxy militias stage attacks against U.S. interests?

"Critics of the Trump administration warned that the U.S. isn't sharing enough clear evidence of Iranian threats and say that without better intelligence, the latest buildup is reminiscent of the lead-in to the Iraq war late in 2002, which was based on faulty intelligence.

Iranian officials have said that National Security Adviser John Bolton and other administration hawks are hyping the threat of war."

Source:

Iranian officials have said that National Security Adviser John Bolton and other administration hawks are hyping the threat of war.
again your source is wrong, it is/was Iran who whats to talk big then when it's time to bring the ass forward the back peddling begins. They have ran their lips for just about the last time. You like them so well how about you go help them fight us. They may require your vast knowledge to keep from being be a greasy spot or burnt in shadow when it's all over, in less than 3 days.

again your source is wrong, it is/was Iran who whats to talk big then when it's time to bring the ass forward the back peddling begins. They have ran their lips for just about the last time. You like them so well how about you go help them fight us. They may require your vast knowledge to keep from being be a greasy spot or burnt in shadow when it's all over, in less than 3 days.

"All over in less than three days"

Was that your same opinion when W. Bush deployed troops and air power to Iraq in late 2002?

So much for your "shock and awe" bud. And don't come crying to me begging for a solution to get us out from Trump & Bolton's war mongering mastermind messes of biblical proportions.?

Last edited:
I don't know, read the posts? :LOL:

A few ancient interbred families are steering the ships at each other from the shadows. We see each nation as its own ship. Well they own all the damn ships right down to the religions they teach!

They started this voyage in earnest before Babylon ever scattered the tribes of Israel. And with each passing century their grip becomes stronger to the point we probably couldn't have turned this ship around back in 1910 had we of even known what was going on.

Its all in the Bible, albeit cryptically, and not well documented by most.

And... I'm done before bancat kills this mouse.

AND!

They have a tool FAR! more powerful than money. When they employ this tool, people throw money at them. What is this mystical tool?

Fear.

When people are scared they are easy to manipulate, Look at a herd of cattle, they'll run right off a cliff from fear.

AND!

They were/are related to the tribes of Israel, way back before they emigrated from the Caucasus Mountains into Mesopotamia.

Personally, Im old and damn near done here so there isnt much Im afraid of. If they make a slave out of me I wont last long. If they kill me the pain will be over. Fuck them there are things far worse than death...like living your whole life in fear.

Last edited:

Was that your same opinion when W. Bush deployed troops and air power to Iraq in late 2002?

So much for your "shock and awe" bud. And don't come crying to me begging for a solution to get us out from Trump & Bolton's war mongering mastermind messes of biblical proportions.?
Nope because bush was a pussy just like his father. Trump is known for going for the throat, so my 72 hrs still stands. Yes it will be Biblical that we agree upon, but the losers are all ready home an they can't dig deep enough to get away from home grown Alabama engineering
, "lets see what happens if we take a tank main gun barrel an make a perpetrator out of it. Pack that slut with some good shit an hold the blast until the nose hits the target". Hey hold my beer an watch this. Just think if it were not for folks like you we would not have all the toys we have to kill you with. My tax money well spent if you ask me,...

I would like to see thier military in shambles, nuke plants flattened all of it and then walk off .

No sticking around crap this time.
And no respect for thier bs muslim rules either.

AND!

They have a tool FAR! more powerful than money. When they employ this tool, people throw money at them. What is this mystical tool?

Fear.

Yes masters of the human psyche and reaction across the globe.

Fear, pride, anything and everything is used to manipulate.

Plans in motion 100s of years before the milestones.

Appears some of our military friends are bailing out on us.

F them fair weather friends.

I say this time beer, bacon, mc rib sandwiches and pulled pork at every FOB.

If they will transport my bbq pit and wood etc. I will go and cook it for free.

I want to see troops surfing on thier beach and blasting rock from every vehicle. Leave the beer cans as a reminder and bug out asap, when all priority targets are gone.

A far as the middle east is concerned,we should let those camel jockeys fight their own little religious wars like they've been doing for the last 3000 fucking year right out of existence.better yet send their son Omar to assist in their own peace talks.
And then when can going a deal with the last tribe standing .

The one thing that all of the shortsighted, myopic western analysts will never be able to grasp is that they all have been killing each other over their religous beliefs for thousands of years and that no one, particularly westerners are going to successfully come in and broker a “peace”. We may be able to broker a cease fire, but practically, that’s about as far as it will go. Two weeks later ? (Literally) Up in smoke.

I’m presently in Greece, just having visited Turkey. Both, beautiful countries, with wonderful people, respectively and respectfully. But, decades later and almost a millenia after their respective genocides, you can still see the open wounds of each culture. You can’t help but sense that it would only take a small match to ignite a long simmering powderkeg of resentment towards each other.

Last edited:
just think you will have a chance to volunteer again, yeah I mean for Irans republican guard..

Really? I almost don't know what to say. Zbigniew Brzezinski? Are you serious? Lyndon B. Johnson's advisor? Jimmy Carter's National Security Advisor? You have to be joking, or you must be talking about a different Zbigniew Brzezinski, because it can't be the one I'm thinking about.

This has to be some sort of troll, quoting and holding up the worst foreign policies in modern American history as a model going forward. Certainly foreign policy geniuses like Johnson, Brezesinski, and Jimmy Carter are directly linked to the why Iran has become a fully metastasized cancer in the region who funds the worst fanatics and murderous movements. While I grant you they seem like cartoonish villains who couldn't possibly believe the ridiculous fantasies that their radical brand of Shea Islam teaches, they are and they do, and the fact that you dismiss that is the only reason necessary to discard your commentary (that and Brezesinski).

Again, were the Ayatollah Khomeini crushed in his cradle when it would have been easy (when he led a bunch of students rather than a nation state), instead of the Carter Administration tacitly supporting him and cuting the Shah loose, we would not be in this difficult situation today, or facing a fanatical, messianic/apocalyptic regime whos main goal is nuclear weapons so they can bring about the end of the world and unleash their Mahdi.
^^^. This. Brezesinski? That idiot???

Why is he even being discussed... he was worse than Albright.

You have him to blame for Iran, Iraq, South Africa, Afghanistan, Central America... because he was too busy worrying about LGBT issues in third world shitholes to recognize realpolitik and peace through strength.

Cheers, Sirhr

Reactions: Fig
So we're ramping up because somebody said Iran may do something? Are we completely alone on this? I don't see any positive to a fight unless we are REALLY defending ourselves. I don't think we need anyone in Iran, that's why we have planes, ships, missiles and STUXNET.

So we're ramping up because somebody said Iran may do something? Are we completely alone on this? I don't see any positive to a fight unless we are REALLY defending ourselves. I don't think we need anyone in Iran, that's why we have planes, ships, missiles and STUXNET.
Netherlands is yanking their people from Iraq as well.
Netherlands pulls out of Iraq today

World oil supplies in jeopardy?

I don't understand the oil game well.
We are exporting and importing it?

As I understand it we have the good stuff. A lot of countries need Mideast oil, but why do we need it?

They messed up a couple of our shipments.

Easily manipulated impulses????? i have noticed the exact opposite,, he said he wouldn't telegraph military moves, said it was stupid,,, and he is right..he pulled out of Syria against everyones wished in dc, he opened real and tangible negotiations with the norks against all in dc and the msm.....

Cite some example s to back up your bullshit or STFU and GTFO

Your statement demonstrates your lack of intelligence as much as it lacks truth, idiot.

PS, people in DC are more of a threat to the USA than Iran,,, hell they are partners with Iran,,,, helping them get Nukes,

You know, Tehran may be right, and many in Washington agree with Iran’s assessment of Trump disinterest in war. Yet, Iran’s strategy is also immensely risky: Trump is an unpredictable character and, while his political instincts lean against war, his easily manipulated impulses consistently override his instincts.

Last edited:
Netherlands is yanking their people from Iraq as well.
Netherlands pulls out of Iraq today
Yea, I keep hearing about other countries pulling a ship, a unit or some planes away form joint force groups. I know the Euro's are still signed on to the nuclear deal with Iran, but I don't know where they are at with our sanctions.
We don't need the oil from that region, but the Euros do. If supplies get cut, Russian oil becomes more inportant and when that happens, Russian influence increases. Aren't the Germans still fighting about a gas pipeline to Russia?
I hate to think this is some weird ploy to find a way to go to war, but I doubt it. Trump is not a ideologue by any means, his prospect in 2020 looks increasingly good (thank you for rushing to the far left dems), and he ran on getting us out of foreign wars. I don't see any reason for him to pick a fight with Iran, unless there is some intel showing they are up to some serious shit.

Yea, I keep hearing about other countries pulling a ship, a unit or some planes away form joint force groups. I know the Euro's are still signed on to the nuclear deal with Iran, but I don't know where they are at with our sanctions.
We don't need the oil from that region, but the Euros do. If supplies get cut, Russian oil becomes more inportant and when that happens, Russian influence increases. Aren't the Germans still fighting about a gas pipeline to Russia?
I hate to think this is some weird ploy to find a way to go to war, but I doubt it. Trump is not a ideologue by any means, his prospect in 2020 looks increasingly good (thank you for rushing to the far left dems), and he ran on getting us out of foreign wars. I don't see any reason for him to pick a fight with Iran, unless there is some intel showing they are up to some serious shit.

Ding, ding, ding....

Morning..
Here is a thought,now this will save the taxpayer a lot of $$$$ and no troops on the ground.
Start with dropping let say 10 or so on all the bases,lets not leave out their leaders Palace.

moab-1-e1492202561438_grande.jpg

Correct, I'm in the final stages of possibly switching jobs to head over to that general region, so this news of people US personnel getting pulled out surprised me. We'll see if my job position is still open??????

Morning..
Here is a thought,now this will save the taxpayer a lot of $$$$ and no troops on the ground.
Start with dropping let say 10 or so on all the bases,lets not leave out their leaders Palace.

View attachment 7078608

Considering they can only be dropped from C-130s, probably not the best idea to send a bunch of them into a hostile country with extensive anti-air defenses.

Reactions: Rant Durden
Considering they can only be dropped from C-130s, probably not the best idea to send a bunch of them into a hostile country with extensive anti-air defenses.

Way to kill the satire comedy buzz with facts ?

I partial to the GBU-57 because nothing says "FUCK YOU" like 3-4 30,000 pound hardened Howitzer barrels stuffed with explosives hammered one after another into an underground bunker. We learned A LOT in theem thar Afghanistan caves...
2018-01-24_19-32-13-1.gif

Pretty sure we did a mod on a buff for the moab.
A buff full of cruise missiles would be better than the one big bang.

Could direct fire from a f22.

Way to kill the satire comedy buzz with facts ?

I partial to the GBU-57 because nothing says "FUCK YOU" like 3-4 30,000 pound hardened Howitzer barrels stuffed with explosives hammered one after another into an underground bunker. We learned A LOT in theem thar Afghanistan caves...
View attachment 7078623

Any of the big penetrators are overkill on caves, the MOAB does a better job of that by hitting the entrance with overpressure.

They don't make any of them out of old arty barrels any more, either, that was just prototypes.

Reactions: clcustom1911
I had to deal with an Iranian boss once. He was a huge asshole and missing a finger. My guess is they cut it off because he was a huge asshole.

I say fuck Iran and the best way to do it is to continue the sanctions, destroy their economy and let the people get so tired of dying that they fix the problem from the inside.

Iranians, just like everyone else, come in all flavors. I've worked with a few over the years. Some were good guys/gals, others (like the ones at Qualcomm) were compete dick heads. <shrug> It ain't the ethnicity, it's the character of the individual (as well as the environment their character is subjected to).