• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Iran Invasion time?

I wish I knew more about people making money off of sanctions.

On the other hand, it seems like sanctions still hurt because it constricts the supply of money and then they get gouged by companies which have exemptions.

I can see the political problem with that but it still seems like it can be an effective way to pressure a country we don't want to invade.

Russia will be doing well with this.

I see my primary oil usage - gas - pushing close to $3/gallon.

If cost/barrel goes up they can start to make profits.

We will be defeated at home if gas prices break $3/gallon with summer driving season approaching.

Our best defense is domestic oil being used domestically.

Reactions: Snuby642
The President of Iran called Donald Trump the other day.

"President Trump, I have to tell you: I had a dream in which I visited America. Everything was gorgeous and golden, all the people were prosperous, and it seemed to be a land of perfection. There were banners hanging from every building that said 'United States of Iran.'"

Trump replied that oddly enough, he had had a very similar dream: "I had a dream like that myself, except it was me visiting Tehran. The city was absolutely gleaming, people were happy, and the country was gorgeous. My dream also had banners hanging from every building."

"What did those banners say, Mr. President?"

Trump paused to think briefly. "I don't know what they said; I can't read Hebrew."

Russia will be doing well with this.

I see my primary oil usage - gas - pushing close to $3/gallon.

If cost/barrel goes up they can start to make profits.

We will be defeated at home if gas prices break $3/gallon with summer driving season approaching.

Our best defense is domestic oil being used domestically.
That's a good point about oil prices but I guess it's really up to OPEC and what their production levels allow.

I think Saudi Arabia pulls most of the strings there but I'm not sure about that or what their motivation would be.

If OPEC wants to make the Russian pipeline profitable, they keep production low and raise prices as the market constricts. If not, they raise production to supply the oil Iran isn't selling and our sanctions work out really well.

So what way does the wind blow at OPEC?

That's a good point about oil prices but I guess it's really up to OPEC and what their production levels allow.

I think Saudi Arabia pulls most of the strings there but I'm not sure about that or what their motivation would be.

If OPEC wants to make the Russian pipeline profitable, they keep production low and raise prices as the market constricts. If not, they raise production to supply the oil Iran isn't selling and our sanctions work out really well.

So what way does the wind blow at OPEC?

Lately the Saudis seem to want to play our game.

Kashoggi was a POS Muslin Brotherhood member but still the Princes heavy handedness certainly made it tough politics here for themselves.

If Congress toatlly cuts our aid off against the houthi I do not think Saudi could fight its way out of a paper bag.

They hire people to do their shit, they dont actually do shit......unless........its destroying buildings in New York.

the problem is we fed these fucking basterds in stead of starving them to death. Unicef will be our undoing.
Also don't forget about the U.S. AID and PL480 programs which are separate from Unicef. The U.SAID budget is close to 1 billion dollars a year now. The biggest thing that irkes my skin is it was either Reagan or Bush Sr. that allowed this program to be cut from 100% American owned and operated to 75%, This happened in 1990, then Obummer cut it down to only 50% has to be American owned and operated under his watch. Even though the furerners can't own tug boats running up and down the Mississippi river. Thanks to NAFTA they can own trucking companies, and can own the grain docks and furen flag ships to haul half the AID on now. It is scary how many countries get this aid, and half off it employs furerners. Ironically Trump made a campaign promise to put the PL480 program back to 100% American, so far he has done nothing, not sure he has even mentioned it since being elected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snuby642
I'm all ears...

Simply look at a map. Where better to base forward listening posts and U2’s ? Overflights of the USSR/Nuke/Military facilities from Peshawar had to cross Afghani airspace via a bit of an indirect route (not that that was much of a problem). The northern border of Iran was shared with the USSR. And, it was believed that there were holes in the Soviet’s air defenses along the Iranian border that could be exploited.

We didn’t care much about their oil (unless it could be had at lower cost than that of the M/E), but the Brits (BP) sure did. And, we certainly didn’t give two fucks about their people. We wanted someone in our hip pocket, and that someone was Reza Pahlavi (The Shah). Via violent overthrow or otherwise, it made very little, if any difference to the CIA.

Last edited:
View attachment 7079114

EllipticalAshamedGerenuk-max-1mb.gif

I know of the “New Yorker” magazine. You mean to tell me there is now a “New York” magazine (too) ?

FFS........ :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Simply look at a map. Where better to base forward listening posts and U2’s ? Overflights of the USSR/Nuke/Military facilities from Peshawar had to cross Afghani airspace via a bit of an indirect route (not that that was much of a problem). The northern border of Iran was shared with the USSR. And, it was believed that there were holes in the Soviet’s air defenses along the Iranian border that could be exploited.

We didn’t care much about their oil (unless it could be had at lower cost than that of the M/E), but the Brits (BP) sure did. And, we certainly didn’t give two fucks about their people. We wanted someone in our hip pocket, and that someone was Reza Pahlavi (The Shah). Via violent overthrow or otherwise, it made very little, if any difference to the CIA.

Oh we cared about their oil; that's how we ended up in Bosnia (Transcaucasus pipeline was supposed to go through Sarajevo, Bosnia, etc.). Fortunately, that is OBE now. Be that as it may, keeping Russia's economy constrained to selling it's natural resources as a means to limit their technology growth, still remains.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Tensions between Iran and the United States could escalate if Sunni Daesh fighters stage a rocket or mortar attack on the U.S. Embassy in Iraq while posing as a Shite militia staged attack.

?

If "if's" and "but's" were cherries and nuts, everyday would be fucking Christmas...

Reactions: THEIS
Trump will use that opportunity to Drone Kerry, Hilary, and pretty much the whole of the last admin that supported the Iran deal.... he has 120 days under the war powers act to kill whoever he wants EMO boy and I bet you are on that list.

Tensions between Iran and the United States could escalate if Sunni Daesh fighters stage a rocket or mortar attack on the U.S. Embassy in Iraq while posing as a Shite militia staged attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alphatreedog

You have outed yourself.

Johnny Kerry was the only douche that used Daesh.

Does Theresa know you are using her computer?

Shouldnt you be paying taxes on your yacht John?

Trump will use that opportunity to Drone Kerry, Hilary, and pretty much the whole of the last admin that supported the Iran deal.... he has 120 days under the war powers act to kill whoever he wants EMO boy and I bet you are on that list.

Well, there's a wet dream if'n I've ever seen one.......

AJ; my luck doesn't run that way......when it starts, please PM me so I don't miss the shindig. Thx in advance (y):);):p

Reactions: Lapuapalooza